Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*GRAPHIC*GRAPHIC*GRAPHIC*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 117 Replies
http://ripeace.wordpress.com/2013/01/17/the-worst-case-of-child-abuse-in-us-history-the-murder-of-baby-brianna/

*If someone could please make a clicky.*

The worst case of child abuse in US history.

Remembering Baby Brianna‚ô°RIP sweet angel!

**Warning this is graphic. It is also old, from 2002, but this is the first time I have seen it. I will be haunted the rest of my life.**

Please no bashing for sharing. We should all be aware of any monster being out on the streets soon!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:10 AM
She's been discussed many times here. It is a very sad story. I work in mental health and some of the stories of my clients are horrific. I had one sweet angel girl who was 8. For years her mom would get her high on crack and let men rape her. She's had to have reconstructive surgery and will never have children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:11 AM
3 moms liked this

i remember her story vividly. i bawled my fucking eyes out. same with riley ann sawyer.

some people are fucking worthless, prison is a waste for them, and they should just be executed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:13 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm fairly new, it was old, so I was sure she had been talked about, I'm just so sick to my stomach. Her story is heartbreaking. I have a 3 month old and I can't imagine the things that poor baby had to go through.

The mother might get out in 2016. She should never be allowed out in my opinion.

Quoting norwgnwood: She's been discussed many times here. It is a very sad story. I work in mental health and some of the stories of my clients are horrific. I had one sweet angel girl who was 8. For years her mom would get her high on crack and let men rape her. She's had to have reconstructive surgery and will never have children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:15 AM
clicky?
kay283
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:18 AM
That might be the worst thing I've ever heard. I hope that little girl gets raised by good people and can still have a chance. I hope that mom got what she deserved!

Quoting norwgnwood: She's been discussed many times here. It is a very sad story. I work in mental health and some of the stories of my clients are horrific. I had one sweet angel girl who was 8. For years her mom would get her high on crack and let men rape her. She's had to have reconstructive surgery and will never have children.
Heisenberg
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:18 AM

I'll skip it. Here's a bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:19 AM
How in the world are they even considering letting that woman out of jail? She should have been fried!!

I bawled too. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I have read MANY child abuse cases, but to see those pictures. I can't imagine how she survived so long.

I have not heard of Riley Ann Sawyer.. I don't think I can take more tonight, but I am going to look up her story.

To make a long story short, my niece was abused and murdered. I hate seeing abuse stories. They all haunt me really. My niece didn't suffer long months like this, and for that I am so thankful.

Quoting dmarie2101:

i remember her story vividly. i bawled my fucking eyes out. same with riley ann sawyer.

some people are fucking worthless, prison is a waste for them, and they should just be executed.

norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:19 AM
I wasn't trying to be rude by saying it had been discussed here. I hope you didn't take it that was. CM is how I heard about her. I cry thinking about someone hurting my babies. There is no way that woman can be released.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm fairly new, it was old, so I was sure she had been talked about, I'm just so sick to my stomach. Her story is heartbreaking. I have a 3 month old and I can't imagine the things that poor baby had to go through.

The mother might get out in 2016. She should never be allowed out in my opinion.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
My god I shouldn't have read that. :( that poor baby. It's so fucking sick that the family knew it was happening and yet didn't help.

:(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN