Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He didn't rape her though..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 224 Replies
As kids I was really good friends with a girl who lived down the street. Her family treated me like family and my family did the same to her. Her older sister, her sisters boyfriend, and their two kids all lived there (with their parents) at the time and to make a really long story short.. My friend who was 13 at the time, had sex with her sisters boyfriend, who was 23, I believe. I was there one of the times they had sex. We got off the bus, he was laying in the living room, no one else was home. She tried giving him a bj right in front of me. He kept saying no and she kept saying "she won't tell" (talking about me). They started making out. She asked me to watch her niece as they got up and went into the bedroom. Well I didn't really know what they were doing until her niece ran in the room and i got up to go after her .. and they were having sex. I ran out quickly and called my mom to come get me. She ended up pregnant and told everyone he raped her.. She kept the baby and hes still in prison.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:24 PM
19 moms liked this
He did, 13 isn't old enough to consent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Why did you not tell the truth? Smh
autodidact
by Snarknado on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:25 PM
3 moms liked this

statutory rape

Lyzz3
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
And you've never told anyone? Still statutory rape, but a shorter sentence.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:26 PM
3 moms liked this
Just because she consented that time you were there, doesn't mean she consented when he started persuing her. And she technically wasn't old enough to consent anyways. Sounds like a screwed up family to me...
LadyVoldemort
by Pastafarian on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:26 PM

13 is not old enough to consent. He could have pushed her away, he could have told her no. He was the adult in the situation.

They are both at fault.

AnnieGoolaheey
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Sad.

kaycersmom
by Katie on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:27 PM
2 moms liked this
This. She couldn't consent, what 23 year old adult is attracted to a 13 year old ew

Quoting Anonymous: He did, 13 isn't old enough to consent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I understand that.. and I think it's sick that he did that. I just think it was wrong of her to lie. She willingly did it.

Quoting Anonymous: He did, 13 isn't old enough to consent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:27 PM
4 moms liked this
Consentual sex with a 13yo when you are 23 doesn't exist. Even if she instigated the act it doesn't make it ok.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured