Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

somebody talk some Damn sense into me

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:28 PM
  • 24 Replies
I've got baby fever. I really really really want a girl. Last night I dreamt that I gave birth to twins a boy and a girl. It was ridiculously vivid. This has been going on a year and now all the logical reasons to not have one just sound like crap. Its getting worse!!!!
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Skittles.
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

*Smack* No more babies! Lol

I get that way from time to time. I have two boys and I want a little girl so bad, but I know it's not a smart move for our family, at least for a long while. 

MsEmma88
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:34 PM
I have two boys too. Im sick of all the boy stuff!!!

Quoting .Skittles.:

I get that way from time to time. I have two boys and I want a little girl so bad, but I know it's not a smart move for our family, at least for a long while. 

.Skittles.
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:36 PM

Me too, it's crappy being so outnumbered. lol It's 3 to 1 here. Ugh. Even the dogs are boys lol

Quoting MsEmma88: I have two boys too. Im sick of all the boy stuff!!!

Quoting .Skittles.:

BeAmour
by Tonya on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Just think, you'll probably get a boy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:37 PM

you asked for it....

you will just have another boy.   thats the way it seems to go for most people i know who try for a girl after a string of boys.   it never works.   if you want a girl - adopt her - otherwise you wont be having a girl.   

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Ain't nobody got time fo dat.
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:38 PM

a lot of friends are having babies right now. i just remember that my kids are 12 and 8, they can feed themselves, they sleep through the night, theyre potty trained, can dress themselves, if i need something they can get it for me, they can puke in the toilet, entertain themselves, play outside, clean up their own messes, take the dogs out, i dont have to make sure theyre not eating the dogs food or playing in their water...etc. lol.

when i miss babies, i go baby shopping for my friends. and one of my sisters is having twins. so im good. lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Ive got one of each. Boys are so much easier. Had DD been born first, she'd be an only child
TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:41 PM

It would be so nice to be able to pick what gender of babies we have..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Try running an in-home daycare. lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)