Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant believe he said that...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

Let me start off with im 20 and yes ive made mistakes. I live at home i planned to move out a few months after my baby was born but i was sick really sick and the doctor still dont know whats wrong. My mom doesnt understand she doesnt care i cant explain that part its just how shes always been. I have very bad memory problems (and many other problems) and will be having a mri soon. What comes first in my head is my baby then myself and then my online college class work and then what ever mess my baby made or my mess. Thats not good enough. I have a younger bother and hes a clean freak so he does the dishes. So thats the only part of my mess i dont clean. I vacuum and sweep ect. Its just not done right away. Im trying my best. I got my ged last year. I started online college in jan. Im looking for work. Its been harder because the doc said a sit  job only and i agree. Im not even sure my body could handle that but im going to try. My moms boyfriend comes over at the end of the night so 9pmish. Of course nothing is clean yet so he assumes its like this all the time. He says im doing nothing with my life and i should get off my ass and do something. My mom just shrugs it off. So a couple nights ago they got in a fight about me and he said to my mom that im a lazy self centered good for nothing complaining foul mouth bitch. She just brushed it off and kinda agreed with him. I already feel like shit because i have no income and im having a hard time getting a job. Ill be going to a couple new temp agencies monday. Im also trying to get my welfare straightened out (i currently dont have any).i feel like a failure and it really hurts when he said that. Im really trying. I know some on here will says its excuses ect ect. I wish i could get out there and get any job and i wish i could wake up every day and feel ok enough. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:21 PM

BUMP!

Indianamomto4
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Take control of your life and show them that they are wrong! Find a job and become independent. Push yourself to help clean....if you are living with someone and not paying rent that is the least you can do to contribute. I would keep things so neat that they wouldn't be able to find anything to complain about. Until you can be independent you are at their mercy so do whatever it takes to stand on your own two feet for yourself and most importantly for your child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:23 PM

im trying my hardest to get and job and when i do clean that shit is shiny lol its just feels that no matter what nothing is good enough.

Quoting Indianamomto4:

Take control of your life and show them that they are wrong! Find a job and become independent. Push yourself to help clean....if you are living with someone and not paying rent that is the least you can do to contribute. I would keep things so neat that they wouldn't be able to find anything to complain about. Until you can be independent you are at their mercy so do whatever it takes to stand on your own two feet for yourself and most importantly for your child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:25 PM
Are you going to post this every other day to get sympathy from us? Clean the damn house!
Indianamomto4
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Don't give up trying and don't let what someone else says define you. Even if you think it's good enough push yourself to do more. Things will never get better until you can be independent so work your butt off to reach that goal. Yes, maybe your mom and her boyfriend are unfair but as long as you are dependent on them they call the shots and you are at their mercy.....get out of that situation and then you can be the one in control.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:26 PM

first ive ever posted and where in my post did i say i dont clean?

Quoting Anonymous: Are you going to post this every other day to get sympathy from us? Clean the damn house!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:27 PM

thank yyou.

Quoting Indianamomto4:

Don't give up trying and don't let what someone else says define you. Even if you think it's good enough push yourself to do more. Things will never get better until you can be independent so work your butt off to reach that goal. Yes, maybe your mom and her boyfriend are unfair but as long as you are dependent on them they call the shots and you are at their mercy.....get out of that situation and then you can be the one in control.

Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure what to say.
It's hard to give advice if you're not behind the scenes.
suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Everything should be clean way before nine. If you are sick, you should be winding down at nine, not starting the cleaning.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2014 at 5:34 PM

i clean when my baby goes for a nap. Only thing to do around 9pm when i put baby to bed is sweep the floor.

Quoting suzanneyea:

Everything should be clean way before nine. If you are sick, you should be winding down at nine, not starting the cleaning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured