Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What drives me crazy about House Hunters

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
1 mom liked this
I know it is fake. However it drives me nuts when the mothers look at the houses and talk about all the dangers for their children. I scream sometimes at the TV, watch your children!!!

Am I the only one who has noticed this?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:39 PM
I'm a helicopter mom and watch my children like a hawk. That didn't stop my 3yo from running out the door and falling off the balcony, head-first, onto the concrete. We were on our way to the store, and he darted ahead when I turned around to grab my wallet and keys.

I guess you've never heard of accidents?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:42 PM
I can't stand how they pick everything in the houses apart and call them ugly. I'm like "hello, that is someone's home that you are ripping apart."
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:44 PM
I have heard of accidents. And my children were not immune to accidents. But that wouldn't stop me from buying a house with a spiral staircase. Or a balcony. My children are young and we live on a lake. You just take extra precaution.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm a helicopter mom and watch my children like a hawk. That didn't stop my 3yo from running out the door and falling off the balcony, head-first, onto the concrete. We were on our way to the store, and he darted ahead when I turned around to grab my wallet and keys.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:46 PM
I just said that to DH!!! One couple weny on and on about how gross a house was for having carpet in the bathroom. So rude.

Quoting Anonymous: I can't stand how they pick everything in the houses apart and call them ugly. I'm like "hello, that is someone's home that you are ripping apart."
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
You may have gotten me started on a rant, but the home buyers frequently drive me crazy. They always want move in ready, have very high budgets and they just nit pick everything. I want to know how some of these people can afford such expensive homes. Also, have any of them heard of renovating as they can afford it?

Quoting Anonymous: I just said that to DH!!! One couple weny on and on about how gross a house was for having carpet in the bathroom. So rude.

Quoting Anonymous: I can't stand how they pick everything in the houses apart and call them ugly. I'm like "hello, that is someone's home that you are ripping apart."
toriandgrace
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Everyone has different preferences. I would never live on a lake with small children. It wouldn't be worth the worry for me.

Quoting Anonymous: I have heard of accidents. And my children were not immune to accidents. But that wouldn't stop me from buying a house with a spiral staircase. Or a balcony. My children are young and we live on a lake. You just take extra precaution.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm a helicopter mom and watch my children like a hawk. That didn't stop my 3yo from running out the door and falling off the balcony, head-first, onto the concrete. We were on our way to the store, and he darted ahead when I turned around to grab my wallet and keys.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:53 PM
4 moms liked this
I hate how they always have 900k budget lol
texasgirl77
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:53 PM
I just don't like how it's always the super high budget expensive homes they show lol. And yeah some of them are very very picky.
toriandgrace
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:53 PM
I absolutely can't stand when they lay on people's beds, yuck! Or this one guy jumped into their pool, who does that?!

Quoting Anonymous: You may have gotten me started on a rant, but the home buyers frequently drive me crazy. They always want move in ready, have very high budgets and they just nit pick everything. I want to know how some of these people can afford such expensive homes. Also, have any of them heard of renovating as they can afford it?

Quoting Anonymous: I just said that to DH!!! One couple weny on and on about how gross a house was for having carpet in the bathroom. So rude.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)