Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have slept with more than 30 people

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you consider it a lot?

I didn't think it was until I read a post where no one has given a number above 15!

EDIT
By the way the question is if you have slept with more than 30 do you think it is a lot. Not if you have slept with 1 or 2 do you think 30 is a lot
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Replies (181-190):
2ndtimemom605
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 6:04 AM
Hahahahaha! Its so easy for a woman looking for sex to find someone to have sex with. Maybe you weren't just looking for sex?or you seemed unapproachable? I bet its got nothing to do with looks though.

Quoting Anonymous:

My question is how do women find this many people to fuck them? It was a stretch for me to find 5 people to have sex with me.... I must look like a potato. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2014 at 6:09 AM

I never said anyone had to go into detail but that you had your fair share of them.    What would you think if you knew that your mother had plenty of men? 

Quoting justone_jen: I don't/won't talk about my sex life with my kids. That's weird.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Quoting Anonymous:

Interesting comment especially with someone that has slept with 30+ people. 

Quoting Anonymous: You discuss your sex life with your kids? Good on you. I guess I'm not that "cool mom who talks about blow jobs and 3 ways" with her kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because parents talk about experiences of pass dates and since you thought it was good times you might be proud of talking about it with them.   

Quoting Anonymous: Why on earth would my children ever need to know something like that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: I've slept with more than 30 people. It was always my choice, almost always a good time. I'm ok with it.

Your children know?

Why would anyone discuss their sex life with their kids?  I've been only with my husband for the past 25 years, but I had a time when I was younger and single that I slept with more.  Always safe, never any STD's or pregnancies.  Not looking for relationships at the time either.  Since this happened way before they were born, why would it ever be any of their concern?

AGAIN:  "Because parents talk about experiences of pass dates and since you thought it was good times you might be proud of talking about it with them." 

Are you ashamed of what you did or afraid of being judged by them? 

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 6:14 AM
I wouldn't care. And no, I have no desire to divulge anything about my past partners with my child, even minimally.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never said anyone had to go into detail but that you had your fair share of them.    What would you think if you knew that your mother had plenty of men? 

Quoting justone_jen: I don't/won't talk about my sex life with my kids. That's weird.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: You discuss your sex life with your kids? Good on you. I guess I'm not that "cool mom who talks about blow jobs and 3 ways" with her kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because parents talk about experiences of pass dates and since you thought it was good times you might be proud of talking about it with them.   

Quoting Anonymous: Why on earth would my children ever need to know something like that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: I've slept with more than 30 people. It was always my choice, almost always a good time. I'm ok with it.

Your children know?

Why would anyone discuss their sex life with their kids?  I've been only with my husband for the past 25 years, but I had a time when I was younger and single that I slept with more.  Always safe, never any STD's or pregnancies.  Not looking for relationships at the time either.  Since this happened way before they were born, why would it ever be any of their concern?

AGAIN:  "Because parents talk about experiences of pass dates and since you thought it was good times you might be proud of talking about it with them." 

2ndtimemom605
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 6:18 AM
Are you even serious? What kind of person do you have to be to tell your kids how many sexual partners you've had? I wouldn't tell my kids about most of my exes,let alone how many people I've slept with. NO,I'm not ashamed of my number, AT ALL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Your children know?

Neither.  Past parts of my life are mine.  I don't share everything.

You've answered my first question then.   

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Then tell them it's the only way for sure you'll know for sure.   

Quoting justone_jen: I wouldn't care. And no, I have no desire to divulge anything about my past partners with my child, even minimally.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Your children know?

rockgal81
by Steph on Feb. 4, 2014 at 6:19 AM

This is the dumbest argument ever! It doesn't matter if someone slept with one person or one hundred, no child needs to know about their parent's sex lives, nor do they want to. Your argument is irrelevant. It's strange that you would even discuss it with them and I find you gross. I, personally, could give two shits how many men my mother slept with. It has no bearing on my life whatsoever, just like my sex life has no bearing on my children's lives. You're freaking strange and I'm actually grossed out by you.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Your children know?

Why do people say you can't have your cake and eat it too? Why would somebody get cake if they can't eat it??!!

Short_cake88
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 6:28 AM
My number is way over 30. Yeah I think it's a lot... Not proud of it
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2014 at 7:00 AM
I've been with 30 people. my vag isn't like a cave.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2014 at 7:11 AM
Yes it is but I can't take any of them back so I don't stress over it. My # is 36.
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I didnt want to keep them around for life, just a night. LOL

Quoting Anonymous: I love sex too. That's why I prefer a committed relationship to lots of random partners. Having a guy who knows what I like is far preferable to constantly breaking in new guys.

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

I love sex..that is a VERY small number of partners, to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured