Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Soo....do you look much like your Siblings?

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:49 PM
  • 228 Replies

Post pictures of yourself and your siblings. See what other people think.

This is my older sister

My older brother 

My other older brother

Me

My younger brother

For information please click the ribbon. 

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normally. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. My reading comprehension is affected at times as well.  It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbyTomsmom
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:51 PM
2 moms liked this

No but my kids do. He is making a goofy face here though.
slb235
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Yes.
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:52 PM

Yes they look very much alike.

Quoting AbbyTomsmom:

No but my kids do. He is making a goofy face here though.

For information please click the ribbon. 

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normally. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. My reading comprehension is affected at times as well.  It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

AbbyTomsmom
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I have gotten harassed by people in the store about how cute my twins are......they are 23 months apart.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't post photos but yeah we all look so much alike I can't even lie to my sister and say she is pretty.

bellydancer1984
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM

i guess if you look closly you can see similarities but i don't think i would peg you all as siblings if i wasn't told you were...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM
Oh god. Backing out...
muzzyh
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM
Yes. Sometimes I'll pass a mirror and for a split second I'll see one of my sibs looking back at me. There are a lot of us, and I've seen almost all of them in my own reflection.
squeekers
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM

this is my older brother.

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM
We do although I am more.. white.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)