Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how many years between your siblings. oldest and youngest? Where are you in the mix?

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:35 AM
  • 66 Replies

So how many years between your siblings (oldest and youngest) and how many years between you and your oldest and youngest sibling??

BIOLOGICALY there are 6 of us. Between my oldest sister and my youngest brother is 22.5 years.

I am 21 years and 1 month younger than my oldest sister and 1 year 4 months older than my younger brother.

(I was adopted but know my bio family. Met them at 22)

Now I was raised with only 1 sibling. He is 8 years and around 6 months older than I am.

(BTW I am sooo bored and can't sleep)

For information please click the ribbon. 

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normally. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. My reading comprehension is affected at times as well.  It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:37 AM

I am the baby and even though I will be 36 this year, its still hard for my Mom to grasp that I am no longer a baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:37 AM
My brother and I are 7 years apart there are only the 2 of us. My kids are 7 3 and 1 so 6 years between my oldest and youngest.
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:38 AM
I was born August 31 1989. My brother was born August 4 1992.
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:38 AM
I'm the oldest (29)
Sister is 24
Brother is 23
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:38 AM
I'm 34 and I have three younger siblings.

Brother 31
Sister will be 27 in April
Sister 22
wonderstruck11
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:38 AM

I am 22 (the oldest) and the youngest is 2 (only 2 months older than my DD).
All my siblings are half-siblings. My mom has 4 other than me and my dad has 5 other than me. The youngest is my dads. My moms youngest child is 4.

I didn't even know about my dads family until I was 18. That is when I met him for the first time.

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:40 AM

For the kids between the oldest and youngest of 5 kids is 7 years and close to 1 month. 

Quoting Anonymous: My brother and I are 7 years apart there are only the 2 of us. My kids are 7 3 and 1 so 6 years between my oldest and youngest.

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normally. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. My reading comprehension is affected at times as well.  It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:41 AM

April what? I am the 9th.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm 34 and I have three younger siblings.

Brother 31
Sister will be 27 in April
Sister 22

lenashark
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:41 AM

I'm an only child, but have a cousin who grew up like a brother to me, we always lived down the street our whole lives and he lived with us for a good portion of our childhood, we were and still are inseparable. He is one day older than me. We were in the same grade, same classes, same everything. Most people at school thought we were twins because we look so much alike and were always together until we corrected them.

Gypsy.Scribe
by Ravenclawesome on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:41 AM

I only have 2 kids and they are avout 2 1/2 years apart.

I'm the oldest and there is a not quite 11 year difference between me and my youngest brother. He turns 12 in April and I turn 23 in August

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN