Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't wait for my tax return to come in so I can blow it on...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Bills! I wasn't working last year, so I couldn't file a return, so this year, I'm pretty excited. I'm only getting about $2500 back, but I figure that is enough to pay for my phone bill for the rest of the year and my car insurance. Anyone ever try to pay a mass amount on a cell phone bill before? DDo they just put it on as a credit? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Heisenberg
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:23 AM

We often over pay our phone bill because part of it is expensed each month. We always have a credit on our account.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:27 AM

My job is kind of up in the air right now, so I'm trying to pay the necessities all at once, so that in the event that I don't have a job come next month, some things I won't have to worry about. I just don't know if they would accept a $1200 payment. I've never made a payment that big before. The most I've ever paid in advance is $350

Quoting Heisenberg:

We often over pay our phone bill because part of it is expensed each month. We always have a credit on our account.

Heisenberg
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Send it in a check. They will cash it. Or put it in a saving account so you can pay from it if you need it.

Quoting Anonymous:

My job is kind of up in the air right now, so I'm trying to pay the necessities all at once, so that in the event that I don't have a job come next month, some things I won't have to worry about. I just don't know if they would accept a $1200 payment. I've never made a payment that big before. The most I've ever paid in advance is $350

Quoting Heisenberg:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)