Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when are you getting your refund?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 92 Replies
1 mom liked this
? Mine says this Thursday but I heard it may come today. So far nothing Lol when are you getting yours and what are your plans with it?

I'm getting 696 and plan to catch up on bills since Df has been out of work.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:55 AM

We are getting about 3,000 including state but we owe 1,000 to the irs and then another thousand to the landlord, so it is gone. It says it was accepted on the 31st, so hopefully soon!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:58 AM
Ya mine will be gone the second it hits my account I wish I was getting more back though I can't afford the bills alone.

Quoting Anonymous:

We are getting about 3,000 including state but we owe 1,000 to the irs and then another thousand to the landlord, so it is gone. It says it was accepted on the 31st, so hopefully soon!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:59 AM

We can not either. times are rough. We owe our lanlord 6 times what he is getting and a thousand for electric. we need better jobs lol.

Quoting Anonymous: Ya mine will be gone the second it hits my account I wish I was getting more back though I can't afford the bills alone.

Quoting Anonymous:

armywifey26
by Krissy on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:01 AM
Idk when mine well get here. Haven't checked. We will be getting a pretty big chunk back. Half will go to a new truck for DH and the other half will go into our house savings
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:03 AM
We don't get one
DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:10 AM
It says the 6th
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:23 AM

Ours says the 6th also.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:26 AM

We dont get one... We will have to pay out... the joys of being self employed...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this
The site says ours is being processed. Hopefully soon. You ladies are getting yours quick!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)