Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anybody here have Lumineers?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

I will bump until I reach someone.

I have struggled with spaces in my teeth all of my life. I'm about to get braces again but truth is I've never been very happy with my small teeth. I want to know if anyone has had lumineers layed on their teeth and tell me about your experience?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:41 AM
I HATE HATE my small teeth. DH says they are proportionate with my head but I HATE them. Plus they are oddly shaped. I really want lumineers super bad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:45 AM

I understand. I'm thinking of getting a consult and estimate just for my top 6 teeth. That should come to about 4,000 but maybe I can get a payment plan. Have you ever looked into it?

Quoting LaughCryLive: I HATE HATE my small teeth. DH says they are proportionate with my head but I HATE them. Plus they are oddly shaped. I really want lumineers super bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:47 AM

I had Lumineers on my 2 front top teeth this was 17 years ago, cost me $2,000.00.  I loved them but 11 years later one just fell off one day.

LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:48 AM
So seriously I married him and still didn't get them! Ha!

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand. I'm thinking of getting a consult and estimate just for my top 6 teeth. That should come to about 4,000 but maybe I can get a payment plan. Have you ever looked into it?

Quoting LaughCryLive: I HATE HATE my small teeth. DH says they are proportionate with my head but I HATE them. Plus they are oddly shaped. I really want lumineers super bad.

oliveoyl214
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:48 AM

I have a couple of Lumineers and I love them! Its easy and painless. The Lumineer is thin like a contact lens and I cant even feel it on my teeth. I think you would really love having them if your teeth are bothering you :) Lumineers are quite pricey, see if dentist will give you a discount if you pay cash. My dentist took off $250 when I paid cash. Good luck :)

oliveoyl214
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:48 AM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:48 AM

Did you get it replaced?

Quoting Anonymous:

I had Lumineers on my 2 front top teeth this was 17 years ago, cost me $2,000.00.  I loved them but 11 years later one just fell off one day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:51 AM

Thank you. I really just want my top 4 teeth done. The rest of my teeth are poportioned just not my front 4- the ones that matter.

Do you feel like your came out natural looking? Are they durable?

Quoting oliveoyl214:

I have a couple of Lumineers and I love them! Its easy and painless. The Lumineer is thin like a contact lens and I cant even feel it on my teeth. I think you would really love having them if your teeth are bothering you :) Lumineers are quite pricey, see if dentist will give you a discount if you pay cash. My dentist took off $250 when I paid cash. Good luck :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:54 AM

BUMP!

oliveoyl214
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:56 AM

They came out natural looking. I had mine done 6 years ago and never had any problems with it. The great thing about Lumineers is that your teeth look nice and white.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you. I really just want my top 4 teeth done. The rest of my teeth are poportioned just not my front 4- the ones that matter.

Do you feel like your came out natural looking? Are they durable?

Quoting oliveoyl214:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)