Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Purple Facebook pictures

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:43 AM
  • 9 Replies
Anybody else doing it? What's it's for?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:45 AM

My mother has it. I can't remember why she said she changed it to purple though :/ Sorry!

TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:45 AM
Haven't seen it yet. I'm so jealous of everyone's damn lookback videos! I click the link and all I can see are 6 of my pictures. Idk what's going on.
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:46 AM

its called Purple your Profile. if you do it through this link, Chevy will donate $1 per profile to the American Cancer Society. they'll do it up to 1 mil or 12/31/14, whichever comes first. its free and really easy.

http://www.chevrolet.com/purple-roads-world-cancer-day.html

Michelle479
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:46 AM
Chevy's cancer survivors campaign
Mommy2Bri425
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:51 AM
Oh okay!! I drive a Chevy and my favorite color is purple. Done and done, thanks!

Quoting dmarie2101:

its called Purple your Profile. if you do it through this link, Chevy will donate $1 per profile to the American Cancer Society. they'll do it up to 1 mil or 12/31/14, whichever comes first. its free and really easy.

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:52 AM
How long have you been on facebook?

Quoting TexasGirl90: Haven't seen it yet. I'm so jealous of everyone's damn lookback videos! I click the link and all I can see are 6 of my pictures. Idk what's going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:53 AM
Since like 2008 or 2009

Quoting CMcLaws: How long have you been on facebook?

Quoting TexasGirl90: Haven't seen it yet. I'm so jealous of everyone's damn lookback videos! I click the link and all I can see are 6 of my pictures. Idk what's going on.
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:54 AM

oh God mine was...interesting. LOL.

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:57 AM

youre welcome. i drive a ford. :ox daniel has a chevy. i will seriously never buy a ford again. ever. ive had 2 (counting this one) and theyve both been awful. we have a ford truck, too, but it doesnt count bc it was a gift. lol. eventually im going to trade my car in for something else but its paid off and the only reason im still holding on is bc i like not having a note on it. lol.

Quoting Mommy2Bri425: Oh okay!! I drive a Chevy and my favorite color is purple. Done and done, thanks!

Quoting dmarie2101:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)