Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When I'm 20 lbs overweight it all goes to my belly and face!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

And I hate seeing my face in pictures. It's huge like a mans face even though I'm not obese, just 160lbs. Anyone else hate how weight affects their face shape?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KennyPooPoo22
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:22 AM
Of I lose too much, like 20 lbs, too quickly my face looks gross. I look like a drug addict or something. It sucks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:24 AM

all my weight goes to stomach.  Even when i was underweight i had a round belly.  Now I have a squishy belly as dd says.   I can see the weight around my neck as well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:33 AM
Same here. I was 125lbs and was constantly asked if I was pregnant. :( I lost 10lbs and still have a chubby face/neck. If it really bothers you I would do some stomach exercise.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:47 AM

I am five foot and 160. It goes to my face, and belly. I have the flattest ass you will ever see. LOL

Mystic.Falls
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Though I have a small face for my size, it does change it. I like the way I look when I am smaller. I look younger. I don't get a chubby face or anything but the shape changes.

My weight goes mostly to my belly.

GirlWithANikon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:05 AM

My face is really pointy and if I gain even 5lbs my head becomes so round i almost have a double chin thing going on... I'm only 110 lbs! Its outrageous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)