Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In 10 years...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
In 10 years: How old will you be? How old will your kids be? Where do you hope to be? To be doing? What do you envision your life will look like?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this

i will be 36, and my oldest will be 16. No idea what it will be like.

suzanneyea
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Wow, I will be 53! One son should be off at college and another still at home. No career goals. Just raising my boys.

maddiesmommy5
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:09 AM

I will be 37. I will have one DD that is 18 and another that will be 10. I would hope our life would still look something like it does now, We are happy but maybe with another child or two.

Fulgent.Drinker
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:09 AM
1 mom liked this

My children will all finally be grown and out of college, unless they are in Masters programs or going after their PHDs.  I hope to be living abroad full time and not dead.

alyssa1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:19 AM
10 years from now I'll be 39 my kids will be 18 and 13 (omg) lol and no idea about anything else.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:22 AM

I will be 38, oldest will be 22 youngest 16. I just take things a day at a time.

tinybluemoon
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:32 AM

In 10 years I will be 50 (gasp)

Kids will be 23,19,19,18,17 and 12

I hope to be back in my position of control in my companies that I have currently handed over to others in order to care for DS3.

Speaking of DS3, I hope cancer will be a thing left long in the past and the only thing we will need to stress about for him (all the boys actually) is that they are getting what needs to be done, done in college.

I hope to be one of those 50 year olds with the smashing body and good looks. I'm hitting 40 like that, I hope to streach it another year. Likewise, I hope DH doesn't become bald and fat in those 10 years either. I hope to be a picture of health that my kids can look up to.

But mainly I just hope to be happy, and for my family to be happy. I think I will largely be who I am now, and doing much the same - kicking the shit out if life and loving every moment of it.

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:44 AM

in 10 years I will be 49....my kids will be 18 and 15... 

Lilly will be graduating HS and Karli will be going into HS...

I hope that DH will be close to retirement as we would like to move 3 years later to a retirement community in FL that we love. As for me? I don't know...I want to be happy, healthy and someone my children are proud of when they are adults. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

AustinsMommy007
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:50 AM
In 10 years I will be 36. I will have a 16 year old ds 14 year old dd and will also have a 9 or 10 year old.

I honestly don't know what I see for us 10 years from now. Dh is military but there are other occupations he wants to do as well so who knows where we will end up :) wherever we end up we will be together :)
Bubbie0809
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:32 AM
I will be 46 and I will have an 18 & 16 year old. So hopefully we will be in a position to travel more and just have more fun :)
I like my job, so I don't want to change anything there. But that would give me 26 years there so I would have the option to retire, but college is expensive, so that won't happen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)