Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

paranoid???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
So because I support the 2nd amendment, i'm a nutcase? How does that even make any sense?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Bump
3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Who are you talking to/about?

WillowRayne
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Huh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Dh mom said we are paranoid because we are pro-2nd amendment & own firearms.

Quoting 3JuJu3:

3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:33 AM

That doesn't make you paranoid, in my opinion.  Grabbing a gun every time some one knocks on the door or stockpiling weapons for the revolution or zombie apocalypse might. 

Quoting Anonymous: Dh mom said we are paranoid because we are pro-2nd amendment & own firearms.

Quoting 3JuJu3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:36 AM
His mom calls him multiple times a week and claims that someone has been taking & moving her stuff and stealing her clothes. ..

Quoting 3JuJu3:

That doesn't make you paranoid, in my opinion.  Grabbing a gun every time some one knocks on the door or stockpiling weapons for the revolution or zombie apocalypse might. 

Quoting Anonymous: Dh mom said we are paranoid because we are pro-2nd amendment & own firearms.

Quoting 3JuJu3:

3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Has she always been like this, or could this be the onset of dementia?  I'm assuming that's it very unlikely that someone is moving things and stealing clothes in her living situation. 

Quoting Anonymous: His mom calls him multiple times a week and claims that someone has been taking & moving her stuff and stealing her clothes. ..

Quoting 3JuJu3:

Quoting 3JuJu3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:39 AM
She has dementia, but dh says shes always been like this

Quoting 3JuJu3:

Has she always been like this, or could this be the onset of dementia?  I'm assuming that's it very unlikely that someone is moving things and stealing clothes in her living situation. 

Quoting Anonymous: His mom calls him multiple times a week and claims that someone has been taking & moving her stuff and stealing her clothes. ..

Quoting 3JuJu3:

Quoting 3JuJu3:

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:39 AM
That certainly doesn't make you paranoid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)