Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And its only just begun!! (SNOWFALL SO FAR)

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:47 AM
  • 42 Replies

Mobile Photo

Weve already gotten 7" in ony 4 hours, still got about 9 hours left!!!!! Boston has declared a snow emergency....this is awesome!!!!
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamAshley4
by President on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:47 AM
Bump
whooperz
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Yup welcome to new England
TurtleMomma82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Yep, we got about 6 inches with ice on top.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Lounges in the 56 degree weather at 9 am. Not a snowflake in sight.
MommyofDestiny
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:51 AM

It's snowing here but we're only supposed to get up to 5 inches. I would love to get a couple feet. We haven't got much snow this year and I want a good snow stor darn it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:52 AM
WOOHOO! We are finally getting snow in Maine! Lol up to 14 inches with a possible Nor'Easter on its way Monday! This is why Mainers love February. We always get hammered..lol
Pixers
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:53 AM

man, I wish my state would do that... but we know winter gets really cold and it snows... the only time my city and the schools think about closing (and did once this year) was during a rain storm mid winter and there was about 4 inches of ice EVERYWHERE... it was horrible.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry. Snow is freaking awesome. Don't know how people live without four seasons. Lol

Quoting Anonymous: Lounges in the 56 degree weather at 9 am. Not a snowflake in sight.
Racer15
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:54 AM
We've had about five inches of snow plus a quarter inch of ice. It always amazes me how the ER slows down with bad weather. If whether or not you come is based on the weather, it ain't am emergency my friends.
MamAshley4
by President on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Ive only heard a Lil bit a out mondays storm....got any details??? The news is breaking it to us just one storm at a time...lol, 2nd storm this week!!

Quoting Anonymous: WOOHOO! We are finally getting snow in Maine! Lol up to 14 inches with a possible Nor'Easter on its way Monday! This is why Mainers love February. We always get hammered..lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)