Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh I want to smack a b****?? This could get long but I know how to use paragraphs

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

Back story...My little brother (he's 23) just celebrated his one year anniversary with his girlfriend. They've been living together in his apartment for the last 8 months. He pays for everything because she's having a hard time finding a job. She has her own apartment that her mom pays for but it's in a crappy part of town so they decided to live in my brother's nice apartment. His girlfriend's family lives about 4 hours away. Neither of them have a car.

Okay now fast forward to last week. His girlfriend found out that her aunt has cancer in the late stages and decided to go visit her family. My brother was on board with it. She told us that her dad would pick her up on Tuesday. (yesterday). Monday night he helped her pack some clothes and a few things she really wanted to bring. I asked her when she was coming back because my dd's bday party is at the end of the month and she said that she wasn't sure.

My brother had the day off yesterday and was planning on waiting with her for her dad but my mom's heat went out. His gf said she would be fine meeting her dad alone and to go help out my mom with her heat. Since their apartment is hard to find she was walking to the gas station about 2 miles away because it's right off the main highway. So in the morning about ten my brother headed to my mom's and his gf went the opposite direction to the gas station. He told me they texted for about an hour then she said her dad had showed up and that she would talk to him later.

He didn't talk to her at all the rest of the day. He chalked it up to the fact that most of the way back to her dad's is in the woods and he figured she probably didn't have phone service. He got back to his house about 11:00 pm and went to send her a message on facebook but she had left her facebook open. Her messages were to some guy that my brother had actually met a few months ago but she introduced him as her cousin. The messages were all "I love you", "I can't wait to see you", "I'm going to be riding you on the ride home". He got looking around the apartment and realized that she took everything of hers and some things of his like his cell phone. (He has 2 phones. A company cell and then a phone he pays for that he leaves at home most of the time)

She also left a garbage bag on his bed full of things that were his that he had left at her apartment. He's completely devestated. He honestly thought she was coming back and was just vising a sick family member. I don't understand why she would lead him on making hi think she was coming back then pull this. My brother is a good guy that's done a lot for her she at least owed it to him to break up with him before she left. There's no real point to this just a vent. I just wanted to get it all out.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:51 AM

That's horrible. :/

edit: I love that in the title you specified that you knew how to use paragraphs. Your post was nice and easy to read. ;)

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:52 AM
4 moms liked this
Good riddance. He just got rid of a lot of emotional and financial dead weight!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbntaej
by Josephine on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Wow! What a horrible little bitch. Unbelievable.
AugustMomma
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Wow
.betty.white.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Oh that's so sad :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.betty.white.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I also appreciate your use of paragraphs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Poor guy. I will never understand why people can't just be honest and break up with someone instead of being cheating assholes. 

sillytroll
by Teehee on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:54 AM

That's awful. Your brother is better off without her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:54 AM
He needs to call and cut the personal cell phone off
TurtleMomma82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:54 AM

That's sad:( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)