Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People on PA are hated. This is why. ( yes I know dead horse) Must Read.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

Yes I am well aware that most people on PA are not like this , but this is why the have the stereotype they do.

IM going to make an edit. I do not agree that most people on PA are like this . Nor did I say it has anything to do with race. I was just stating that PA is a hot issue on this site and people on it seem to get bashed A LOT. And this is probably one of the reasons why. Or this might be how a lot of people see them

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schauseil
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM
You are going to get bashed for this. I said something similar about race once. Yes I know that most "insert race here" are not like this but the bad ones create the negative image.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I am well aware that most people on PA are not like this , but this is why the have the stereotype they do.

Kool_Aide
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Slime! Everything about this story. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:11 AM

lmbo

PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:12 AM

It still takes a little intelligence, some insight, and the ability to understand that not ALL stories are the same on the part of those who WOULD stereotype, however.

In other words, understanding that multiple stories that are the same do not necessarily speak for the whole and especially in THIS day and age, when there is still skyrocketing unemployment rates, a lacking job market, and a sagging economy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:14 AM

The Aunt and mother need to be charged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How sick is this when she said she wasnt sorry they lefted them home alone. Who in their right minds do this. Just awful.

jjames1990
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:14 AM

I live in Baltimore, even the good black people are running to move away from people like in the video.  The problem is, we are 69% black and over 50% of them are losers who just can not seem to get out of their own way and stop blaming their issues on everyone else.  My best friend is actually right now, trying to start a community center to help AA's better themselves and get away from PA and crime and the ways that they have been living for way too long.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Its your choice to believe in stereotypes and judge people.

I have known people on PA.Some of them worked all their lives and got fired.Very good parents.

Not everyone on PA is bad.Not everyone rich is good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I would like to think that most people on PA are not as stupid and worthless as this lady.  She is an extreme example of loser.  Her poor children.

Fulgent.Drinker
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Lord this is old!  The dead know nothing but the living still need to eat.  ~shrugs~

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:17 AM

So sad.  I can't imagine leaving a 2 & 3 yr old home alone.   They never stood a chance.   What's equally disturbing is that the aunt was laughing about going inside for her purse and food stamps.   That's class right there....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)