Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I blame the parents edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I have this cousin who has a son. When he was 2 her husband cheated and she left himm when he was 3 she met a guy who convinced her that her son was better off with his dad because he was a boy. She gave him to his dad. Who was a worthless pos.
She moved away and had two little girls with the new guy. While she was gone her son at age 8 was raped by an 18 year old man. Nothing was done about it, he wasn't put in therapy or anything. She came back home he was 10. She wouldn't take him back because she feared for her dd's. People said that he had been caught touching little girls at school. So he continued to live with a dad who was a pos who allowed him to be raped and do nothing and she did nothing to get him help. Fast forward 4 years. He is now 14 and has been attested and sitting in juvenile because he molested his 10 year old cousin.
I blame the parent. Wtf did they expect to happen when nothing was done to the bastard who raped him and he was never given treatment to help deal with what happen to him

Edit
I added a some incorrect information he molested his 6 year old cousin not the 10 year old.

For every one saying I am at fault too. Let me explain something I live 5 states away. O moved away from my family a long time ago. I tried but failed to get his school name. His dad moved so much that nobody could keep track of where he lived. So please tell me wtf was I supposed to do?.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Of course. No one bothered to alert the authorities? Every adult in his life that knew something is at fault.
anjones09
by Ash on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly.

Quoting LyTe684: Of course. No one bothered to alert the authorities? Every adult in his life that knew something is at fault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:41 AM

that's disgusting 

that poor kid, and yes, that's a parenting fail.  

FutureSoccerM0m
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Sickening!
imyourPuppy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:42 AM
2 moms liked this
I blame the mother. I hate women who will pick a man over her children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:43 AM
I feel for the kid, but him being raped is not an excuse to rape/molest someone else...I do hope that now he gets the help he needs
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Wow. Loser after loser in this poor boy's life. I'm sure someone will stop by to defend the poor, helpless mother, though. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Texas.Mama
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

This

Quoting LyTe684: Of course. No one bothered to alert the authorities? Every adult in his life that knew something is at fault.

Monica Marie

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:45 AM

um, to a child it is...and, they don't even know WHY they do it, either

Quoting Anonymous: I feel for the kid, but him being raped is not an excuse to rape/molest someone else...I do hope that now he gets the help he needs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
His parents are certainly to blame for his damage. BUT... as a person who was brutally raped for years as a child I can tell you that he also bears responsibility. He needs to be held accountable for them now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)