Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the funniest or most embarrassing thing your toddler has ever done in public?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:40 AM
  • 180 Replies
2 moms liked this

"No, honey, don't do THAT!"

Has your toddler ever knocked over a huge display case in the grocery store, started going through the stuff in a stranger's handbag in a coffee shop, kept crawling or peeking under the bathroom stall of a stranger in a public bathroom? Or worse?
blushing
Please share your funniest or most embarrassing troublemaking toddler moments for possible inclusion in The Stir!

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Serabeth06
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:41 AM
4 moms liked this

We were at McDonalds, and this elderly gentleman with a bushy beard was sitting at the table across from us. My DD proceeds to point, GASP, and say, "Look mom! It's Duck Dynasty!" x.x I was mortified.

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
My younger daughter was 10 months old when she walked up to this young girl & slapped her on the butt & said bad. I was so embarrassed lol. This happened at McDonald's.
Serabeth06
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Also, we were in a grocery store, and the woman in line behind us had her daughter in the front of the buggy. DD looks over my shoulder, and says, "Mommy, why is their skin brown?" x.x UGH.

preacherskid
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:50 AM
5 moms liked this

My ODD loves Superman.  A few years ago, she was about three and not shy with strangers, we saw a man who looked very much like Christopher Reaves at the grocery store.  She walked up to him and asked him where his cape was lol.  He was a good sport, he played along and told her it was at home :)

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:51 AM
15 moms liked this

We were walking through an airport when my son was 2.  Another little girl walked by with her mom about the same age.  They both immediately stopped and looked at each other, and then gave each other a spontaneous hug.  Both her mom and I said something like, "Awww... how cute!"  Then my son proceeded to lift up the bottom of the little girl's dress and look underneath. 

spody7
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:51 AM
4 moms liked this

I was getting a haircut, and there was a giant clock on the back wall, I was with my son who can't pronounce his L's very well and he pointed to it and shouted "look big cock!" It was quiet in there, so it didn't go unnoticed, so embarrassing.

nicole4ray
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Bump to add when I have time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jatctt
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Oh god, lol. 

Quoting 3JuJu3:

We were walking through an airport when my son was 2.  Another little girl walked by with her mom about the same age.  They both immediately stopped and looked at each other, and then gave each other a spontaneous hug.  Both her mom and I said something like, "Awww... how cute!"  Then my son proceeded to lift up the bottom of the little girl's dress and look underneath. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:54 AM
6 moms liked this
My normally shy, quiet child announced to a grandmotherly woman walking by that she "didn't have two belly buttons, one is a vagina"
debmom07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Oh wow lol

Quoting 3JuJu3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)