Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is he always sending dick pics?? (No examples in post)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 81 Replies
This guy I just started seeing is sexy, funny and smart but he has one quirk that annoys me and it's dick pics! He's always sending me pictures of his dick... Which I've already seen and he's obviously proud of. He gives no warning just snaps a dick pic and sends it to me. And for the most part he's not doing it to try to be sexy. Why!?!?!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetsouthrnMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:51 AM
2 moms liked this

He sounds pretty immature to me.... If my Husband would have done that when we had just started dating I would not have been able to take him seriously, and wondered what type of image I had put forth to make him think I wanted that or it was acceptable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:52 AM
I doubt we are going to get married. It's more for fun than love I'm pretty sure

Quoting sweetsouthrnMom:

He sounds pretty immature to me.... If my Husband would have done that when we had just started dating I would not have been able to take him seriously, and wondered what type of image I had put forth to make him think I wanted that or it was acceptable.

Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:52 AM
This. 100%.

How old is he? 12?

Also, it seems like he wants a very sexual relationship. Not that sex isn't important, but damn.

Quoting sweetsouthrnMom:

linmei
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:53 AM
That's strange. Of he's that comfortable sending dick pics I'd wonder if he sends others these pics or how many girls have pics of his wang! Weird ask him when you see him what's up with the dick pics?

Quoting Anonymous: This guy I just started seeing is sexy, funny and smart but he has one quirk that annoys me and it's dick pics! He's always sending me pictures of his dick... Which I've already seen and he's obviously proud of. He gives no warning just snaps a dick pic and sends it to me. And for the most part he's not doing it to try to be sexy. Why!?!?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this

lol I don't like unsolicited dick pics.

WillowRayne
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Agreed

Quoting Amberleigh81: This. 100%.

How old is he? 12?

Also, it seems like he wants a very sexual relationship. Not that sex isn't important, but damn.

Quoting sweetsouthrnMom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:54 AM
lol me neither

Quoting Anonymous:

lol I don't like unsolicited dick pics.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Ugh 22

Quoting Amberleigh81: This. 100%.

How old is he? 12?

Quoting sweetsouthrnMom:

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this
That would annoy the hell out of me. I don't find dick pics to be sexy or a turn on and it would just piss me off if he wasn't even trying to be sexy. I would tell him to stop.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:55 AM
He's known me for 10 years but we just recently started "seeing" each other having sex

Quoting linmei: That's strange. Of he's that comfortable sending dick pics I'd wonder if he sends others these pics or how many girls have pics of his wang! Weird ask him when you see him what's up with the dick pics?

Quoting Anonymous: This guy I just started seeing is sexy, funny and smart but he has one quirk that annoys me and it's dick pics! He's always sending me pictures of his dick... Which I've already seen and he's obviously proud of. He gives no warning just snaps a dick pic and sends it to me. And for the most part he's not doing it to try to be sexy. Why!?!?!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)