Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Females shouldn't work at night I'm sorry, it's just seems abnormal

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies

If you have to work opposite shifts with your husband or live in boyfriend, then the MAN should work 2nd or 3rd shift! The woman should work 1st shift. It doesn't matter if you make 6 figures a year working in a factory or a gas station. You shouldn't have had a baby if you have to sacrifice time together to work opposite shifts. Be a sahm like the rest of the women in a perfect world where we live off our husbands income and provide fully for us and our children. Either work during the DAY so you all can be home together or don't work at all. Let him saddle all the bills and sweat his balls off working while you enjoy your early retirement and freedom of raising your children.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucydiamond
by LD on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:09 AM
4 moms liked this
*blank stare*
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds good to me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

what???? I worked midnights for over 10 years. I loved it!

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Quoting brettsmomma:

Well apparantely you stopped. Til you met your husband who can provide for you right? And no need to work anymore.

newfound09
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:13 AM
I prefer thirds. Works better for me & my family. I sleep better during the day.
Hoppers33
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Umm...I don't have to work nights, I want to. The people whose dog gets hit by a car or cat gets attacked by something at 2am are very thankful I do.
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:14 AM
3 moms liked this
Why do you feel the need to dictate how every woman loves her own life?
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:14 AM

LOL I was married the whole time. I stopped because I got divorced and left our company to my exhusband.

My second husband does provide for me and I do stay home but if I had to work I would happily return to some third shift job!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brettsmomma:

Well apparantely you stopped. Til you met your husband who can provide for you right? And no need to work anymore.

Photo: -Randi.

olivejuice2
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
This is nonsense. Everyone should do what works for them and their family. Working second or third shift allows you time with your kids just as much as working first shift. It just depends on your family's schedule.

It isn't up to you to decide whether or not someone deserves to have a baby. If they are working and not on pa it doesn't effect you and is absolutely none of your business.
Racer15
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:14 AM
I'm an ER nurse. I work where I am needed, which is the night shift. It is what it is.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)