Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O fights with siblings. The worse fight I ever had with my brother was when he....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:15 AM
  • 32 Replies
Threw a brick at my head behind a shed. We had gotten into a verbal argument when he decided to shut me up with a brick. It hit me right in the forehead!!! Oh the memories!!!! Makes me miss my brother a lot=) I remember when a neighbor got into a fight with her brother ... She threw a scissor at him & it pierced his back o.0. Have you ever got into a fight like that with your sibling/siblings?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluescorpia
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:19 AM
I remember when he decided to punch me in the face when I had my glasses on. Man... we did fight a lot like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:22 AM

No, we didn't throw things at each other.  Well, maybe a toy or something little, but never bricks or scissors or anything big like that.  I did accidentally drop a brick on my sisters hand and she lost a fingernail though.  Completely her fault for putting her hand in the way!  Lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:23 AM
My brother was a little shit growing up. Disrespectful, and all. One day he stayed out almost 2 hours after curfew. I had to go get him because my mom was sick and asleep.

He said "go suck a dick hoe. That's all you do all day is suck dick". Not sure when he got that from. But I slapped his ass across the fucking lawn. He hit the grass and slid.

I still don't regret it. We do get along though. He doesn't remember being such an ass. I blame my mom. She allowed that shit.
TheSilence
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:25 AM
My older sister and I never got along. When I was maybe 3 and she was 9 she grabbed me by my hair and dragged me through the house. She only stopped when my brother who was 6 tackled her and bit her.
She was always cruel to me. I don't speak to her.
EAzizM
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Omg!! That is HORRIBLE. One time, I pushed him and he hit the corner of my drawer. He cried and I felt horrible. We were never purposely little shits to each other though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Yes, my brother was very abusive towards me. We have no relationship. We are both adopted and he is openly the favorite (I've been told many, many times). I've had to babysit him since I was 8, and he is only 2 years younger than me.

Most of the fights came from him wanting to do something and me following my mother's orders not to let him. If he did it, I got punished. If I tried to protect myself or explain, still punished. He's tried to stab me on multiple occasions and one time he pushed me so hard that I fell backward and broke my glasses. He's cursed me, hit me, ruined my things... He can't control his temper even now as an adult because he's never been required to.
ABCMomma0211
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:30 AM
My youngest was when i was pregnant with my oldest. He was being an ass, and called me a whore and fat, so my fat pregnant ass pushed him through the one back door window.....he hasnt messed with me since. And window still isnt fixed because he refuses to pay for it. Even though my mom said he had to pay for it.

The one with my oldest, i forget what we were doing, but he football tackled me to the ground and started beating on me hardcore, left a bruise the size of a softball....the next night ran away, my mom told the police and the police said "its just brotherly/sisterly love and brother/sister fighting. Nothing we can do about it."
southern.momof2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:31 AM
My brother pulled a ligament in my knee once. That was a painful recovery!
mysticatgal
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:32 AM
I was calling my brother names while laying on my stomach on a chair. He had enough and charged me and jumped on my back for a few minutes. I crawled to the door to get my mom and she walked in to see me crawling and my brother trying to throw ice packs at me. I still have back problems.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:32 AM
My sister would wait until I was asleep and then sit on my back, hold me down and hit me. My mom would say I was dreaming or being dramatic.

The one time she kept slapping me while I was on my back, my mom watched and didn't do anything. After the 3rd slap I told her if she did it again, I'd slap the shit out of her. She did, so I did. My mother threw her off of me, pinned me down and started slapping my face.

I hated my siblings until I turned 18 and moved out. Then realized it wad all my mother's fault.

Now I get along with my siblings, now that we all understand why we never got along.

Quoting Anonymous: My brother was a little shit growing up. Disrespectful, and all. One day he stayed out almost 2 hours after curfew. I had to go get him because my mom was sick and asleep.

He said "go suck a dick hoe. That's all you do all day is suck dick". Not sure when he got that from. But I slapped his ass across the fucking lawn. He hit the grass and slid.

I still don't regret it. We do get along though. He doesn't remember being such an ass. I blame my mom. She allowed that shit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)