Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is why you should always charge your cell phone..smh!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:28 AM
  • 44 Replies
So today we wake up to now power in our area due to the store we had.and of course I didn't charge my cell phone lastnight and its almost dead.dh is out of town and never got the plug to our generator.ugh! Do u charge your phone everynight?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anjones09
by Ash on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Yes it charges while I sleep.
spastic_poodle
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:29 AM
I do.

Can you plug in to your car? You don't even have to start the car for the phone to charge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Yes i plug it in when i go to bed so its fully charged when i wake up.  I also make sure its charged before i leave work.  Especially in this winter weather where i may need it if i get stuck.  

WillowRayne
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Yes
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Yep

Bubbie0809
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:30 AM
I always forget. My Dh usually charges it. I don't go out much, so I don't use it often.
Chibee
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:31 AM

can you plug it into your laptop or computer?  mine has a cord that will allow it to take the charge from my laptop and charge my phone.    And yes, I plug my phone in every night and even during the day if I can.   I have no landline, so my cell is important.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:31 AM

I charge it whenever it needs it, so in the afternoon when I get home from work, at night, or during the day at work.

victoriangavin
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Yep but last time that happened I plugged it in to my already charged laptop to charge my phone since I couldn't use the internet on my computer without power
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:32 AM

No because my battery lasts at least 2 days. But if it's low I stay off of it unnecessarily - I wouldn't be posting here if it was almost dead.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)