Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Embarrasing gynecologist visits

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:55 AM
  • 80 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm pretty sure every woman dreads going in for a pelvic exam.

Do you have a "horror story" about one of your ob/gyn appointments?

Monica Marie

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:59 AM
2 moms liked this
My last one was a "surprise" exam. If was my first prenatal appt with baby number 2. It was a new dr and clinic but I figured, like my old clinic, they would have told me in advance. I'm glad I at least showered that morning, lol.

I farted in my drs face in the hospital after delivering dd. It wasn't exactly a pelvic exam or office visit, she was stitching me up. Still pretty embarrassing because a lot of my family was in the room as well.
AlleyCat08
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Not as of yet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I had my nipples pierced and clit. My Dr talked was asking me about them. Lol.

Texas.Mama
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:02 AM

My last checkup I had a bout of diarrhea right before the appointment, the whole time he was examining me I was thinking "please dont poop, please don't poop, please dont poop." lol luckily I didnt but it would've been a good story on here I guess. haha

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:03 AM
2 moms liked this
With my first son the nurse walked in on my second visit there and told me my lab work confirmed I had herpes. I cried hysterically and almost passed out in the floor. They rushed the doc in to see me cause I was so sissy. The doc then figured out that they had mixed the charts up with someone else. That was my last visit there.
Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Omg!!!

Quoting Anonymous: With my first son the nurse walked in on my second visit there and told me my lab work confirmed I had herpes. I cried hysterically and almost passed out in the floor. They rushed the doc in to see me cause I was so sissy. The doc then figured out that they had mixed the charts up with someone else. That was my last visit there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Damn phone sry
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:04 AM

I pooped during my last birth but seriously that was the best thing about the whole pregnancy.  I was not pleased to deliver on Friday vaginally when my last shower was Monday morning :/

saraface5383
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:04 AM
2 moms liked this
My first pap my Gyno said " oh your cervix is high up, sex must feel great for you"
Yeah thanks bitch, like this wasn't uncomfortable enough.
Texas.Mama
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:04 AM
2 moms liked this

OMG! I would've been so mad!

Think about the woman who was there worrying about whether she had herpes or not, being told she was good to go and then being told "wait nevermind, you definitely have herpes."

Quoting Anonymous: With my first son the nurse walked in on my second visit there and told me my lab work confirmed I had herpes. I cried hysterically and almost passed out in the floor. They rushed the doc in to see me cause I was so sissy. The doc then figured out that they had mixed the charts up with someone else. That was my last visit there.

Monica Marie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)