Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a rotten person. *Eta*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this
A childhood friend has been having leg problems/infections for the last few years. They can't find the cause and after many long hospital stays and surgeries they decided they had no options left and are amputating it today. He put up a pic of his leg today and said "Off to the operating room i go, last look at my left leg." And immediately after the sick for him feeling came the "what a waste of time and money all those tattoos were" thought. I'm a jerk :/

The tattoo artist himself has since commented on the post saying "oh man, that dragon was my very first tatoo", ask them to get a really good pic of it that we can frame. I feel less odd now. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:42 AM

yeah...

Chibee
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:42 AM
3 moms liked this

Eh, I would have thought the same thing.   Said it - no.   Thought it - no harm done.

JC2223
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:43 AM
3 moms liked this

He can always have the artwork of those tattoo's put on his prosthesis.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

This actually reminds me of a guy my mom was friends with.   He was nice, but had ZERO common sense.   He touched burn a finger very badly and never bothered to have it looked at when it got infected.   My mother kept saying "that is very very bad looking and you need to be checked out."   He blew her off.   In the end, he needed to have the finger amputated.   So, from then on ....  I called him 'Niner'.    If he's that dumb, he deserves a stupid nickname too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Well I wouldn't say it, no.

Quoting Chibee:

Eh, I would have thought the same thing.   Said it - no.   Thought it - no harm done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Hmm. Maybe he will :)

Quoting JC2223:

He can always have the artwork of those tattoo's put on his prosthesis.

nerdymom28
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:46 AM

He's probably thought of that as well. Doesn't make you a horrible person, just a realist. As long as you don't say it out loud, I think you're okay. We all have thoughts we'd rather nobody know about.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:47 AM
That bad huh?

Quoting jas_momof2:

yeah...

Aujonfire
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:47 AM
I prob would've thought it, too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Well I couldn't say it but I feel bad even having thought it.

Quoting nerdymom28:

He's probably thought of that as well. Doesn't make you a horrible person, just a realist. As long as you don't say it out loud, I think you're okay. We all have thoughts we'd rather nobody know about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)