Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wasting food is horrible!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:42 AM
  • 20 Replies

But seriously? There's like a millimeter of liquid in these cups. Dump it. It wasn't the kids that put it in the fridge either. I'm trying to clean it out to get ready for the new fridge and I'm finding all sorts of treasures lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Cups in the fridge irritate me. Doesn't matter if they're full or mostly empty.
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Me too. Especially water. They never get finished. Just dump them to begin with. Kthnx.

Quoting LyTe684: Cups in the fridge irritate me. Doesn't matter if they're full or mostly empty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pedro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Lmao! That's something my kids and dh would do. One time I went to get some ice cream, opened the carton to find about one big spoonful worth lol.
LyTe684
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Especially water. Lol. Just pour it down the Damn drain, thank you very much! Lol

Quoting ColieO: Me too. Especially water. They never get finished. Just dump them to begin with. Kthnx.

Quoting LyTe684: Cups in the fridge irritate me. Doesn't matter if they're full or mostly empty.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

My son does that with cereal. I will go to pour some and there is ONE crunch berry left. WTH?

ColieO
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Ew I just realized the cup with the red liquid is like a week old.

Quoting LyTe684: Especially water. Lol. Just pour it down the Damn drain, thank you very much! Lol

Quoting ColieO: Me too. Especially water. They never get finished. Just dump them to begin with. Kthnx.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcoll
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:49 AM

This lol

PoisonEyeV
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:49 AM

My boyfriend likes to cook noodles and stuff and leave the leftovers in the pot and just put the lid on and toss it on the fridge.

It irritates me because we only have an x number of pots to use to cook with and it just looks ugly in the fridge. We have so many plastic storage bowls & lids he just doesn't use them.

I'm sure other people do this but it just annoys me to no end.

Have fun with your new fridge by the way :)

ColieO
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Lol! I once found a box with nothing but dust in the bottom. Garbage can is 2 feet from the cabinet.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

My son does that with cereal. I will go to pour some and there is ONE crunch berry left. WTH?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Lol that would drive me nuts
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)