Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BIRTH CONTROL HELL!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
Just wanna share my experience to try to spare another woman this pain in aug 2011i had my son and due to complications decided we were done. in 2012 i went to the doctor and he suggested essure. no surgery no down time and permanent. sounded great. i did a little research but not enough. since i have had constant pain. always tired and bloating to the point i am a size 10 one day and 14 the next. i had an exploratory surgery the friday before easter 2013. No caise was found. i have since found that ppl are having rashes hair falling out getting pregnant resulting in miscarriage still birth and live babies. one woman died. i now at 23 have to have a hysto to get these out. Some may not care and i know this is long but i wish i would have seen something like this before being implanted. this device even has a classification that prevents anyone from suing. even if u die your family can't sue. pls spread the word and I'm here if anyone has questions
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:57 AM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:14 PM
U
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:21 PM
M
Anonymous
P
Anonymous
Guess no one cares
mrscass0416
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:23 PM

what is it? I could google but you said if I had any questions to ask sooo..... yea lol

chelse07
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Scary. Hope you don't have any more issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Thanks for sharing . I am looking at what bc to get after this baby.
AZHOTMOM
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I'm sorry. How awful. I am makin DH get snipped next year. I don't want to be on the pill forever and I don't want anything inserted into my body.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Its called essure. springs are put into your tubes using a cathedar (sp?) Scar tissue builds around it and at 3 months u have a dye test to confirm blockage. even woman with 100% blockage are getting pregnant. one woman was 7 mo pregnant and lost her baby because the spring went into her uterus

Quoting mrscass0416:

what is it? I could google but you said if I had any questions to ask sooo..... yea lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)