Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im A Wreck

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

My little boy fell suddenly ill in December, right before Christmas.  All of his tests came back clear, and his symptoms disappeared, for about 10 days.  Then he had a relapse.  We have continued to see a variety of Drs and are now expecting a neurodegenerative disorder as a diagnosis.  Although, that is still a bit off in the future.

DS starts physical therapy today, and I am just a wreck.  I have this ominous feeling its not going to go well.  And I don't know how I am going to keep my emotions in check for the ride home, and getting my family through the evening.

If you are willing to forward any prayers and positive thoughts for my little boy, I would be eternally grateful. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Sending happy thoughts! I wish you and your family so much luck and positivity. 

JackieGirl007
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:00 PM

I'm sorry mama. I hope everything works out good for your family!

-_-
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:00 PM

The first few will probably be really hard. But that's ok. Have a pajama party tonight.

good luck

mamaninny
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:01 PM
sending prayers.
TurtleMomma82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Done :)

EmeraldBirdie
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Prayers up for your family.

missmeli77
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Sending prayers your way......
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I would like to thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers.  They mean more to me than anything else at this point in time.

His appointment today wasnt necessarily negative or postive.  We know we have, at the very least, a few weeks before we really know what to expect. If not longer. 

I don't know if I should hope for longer at this point.  I do know if we dont have any conclusive diagnosis with the Genetic Testing, that we are looking at a longer venture into diagnosing.  But on that same note, that also means we could have a more positive diagnosis. 

I will admit.  This is the HARDEST thing we have ever had to face. And while we will do whatever it takes to make my baby have the life he deserves.  There will be a lot of tears along the way.

We fortunately, have an amazing husband(dad) and extended family, that are right there with DS every step of the way.

sillytroll
by Teehee on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Sending prayers and hugs.

FlutterbyMom3
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Sending good vibes your way!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)