Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I threw bm out of my house this morning.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 113 Replies
1 mom liked this
And I don't feel bad at all. I have dealt with her rudeness and disrespect for a year now. Up until today I have always been civil and polite.

She was told she is not welcome in our home a few weeks ago. I needed to fix my contacts after dropping my DD off at school so I ran back to the house. SD knew she was to be ready to go when bm got there - and I had asked to make sure she was before I left. SD also knew her mother was not allowed in the house. I got back and there she was in my damn house. I can admit I probably should not have sworn at her as I was telling her to get out but it felt kind of good.

I have endured rudeness, attitude, bm trash talking me for no reason, her telling SD that my child is less important than she is, bm treating us like second class citizens, plus so much more for a year now. I have had enough.

I have always treated both kids as equals. If anything I am more strict with my child and I let DF handle SD. Maybe now bm will understand she does not have free reign when it comes to my home. I know I will get bashed by some but I don't really care.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:16 PM
5 moms liked this
Good for you .she asked for it
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:18 PM

I won't bash you. She knew she wasn't supposed to be there and took advantage.

fstysxofthebtt
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Bm was not allowed in our house. However, I was nicer than DH and when it was cold out I let her stand in the door way, if she had to come to the house. Dh would just close the door and let the boys go outside.

DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

She knew, and she did it anyway. Her problem. And your SD knew too...she should've known better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Good for you!
msalice_21
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Good!
2girlsYES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Good job
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Skittles.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Kudos to you!! I would have done the same

AustinsMommy007
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Good for you!
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:34 PM
3 moms liked this
Not allowing her to step in while she picks up her kid is petty, but hopefully she respects your wishes from now on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)