Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you get a date?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
If you filed taxes already and are getting a refund did they accept it yet? Did it give a date? I got a text on the 3rd saying it was accepted but i have heard other people say they got a date on when it would be deposited. I didn't get one..and the wheres my refund site isn't working.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:18 PM
Mine was accepted on the 3rd. It says to wait 72hrs after being accepted to do 'where's my refund' or it wouldn't work...i haven't bothered to check it. Figured they would email me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Got accepted on the 3rd, no date yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:19 PM

It said within 20 days and had them highlighted on a calendar.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Got accepted on 30 but no date yet
KittyWampus
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Filed jan 26, accepted feb 2, deposit scheduled for feb 6.

.Skittles.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Filed 31st, accepted on 1st, no date yet. Ugh, I'd love to know already lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:33 PM
I'm suppose to get a text when it is on its way to be direct deposited..just the last two years i always got the text after it had already been in the bank. Last year i had a date..this year just says 21 days or before. I just calle the hotline and all it says is.being processed..just like last two years and it.always was in the bank even.when it says it.was still being processed. Lol i just hate not knowing..drives me nuts.
In a post the other day people already had there state back..but i live in a state.that.we don't pay state taxes in so only.federal.

Quoting Anonymous: Mine was accepted on the 3rd. It says to wait 72hrs after being accepted to do 'where's my refund' or it wouldn't work...i haven't bothered to check it. Figured they would email me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:35 PM
So mine was accepted the day after yours..mine should be here in a few days i would think. I know not all are the same but how did you get a date?

Quoting KittyWampus:

KittyWampus
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Quoting Anonymous: So mine was accepted the day after yours..mine should be here in a few days i would think. I know not all are the same but how did you get a date?

Quoting KittyWampus:

Accessing the "where's my refund" site:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:37 PM
I usually feel like i get it in about 2 weeks. I only filed federal. I had issues with state so i have to go back and finish that. But I'll get an email from my bank when it's deposited so. It sucks not knowing but i don't NEED it for anything so I'm not in a rush ( quicker i get it quicker df will try to spend it...) i just wanted it done before my baby came (due any day now) and i managed to get that done so I'm content lol

Quoting Anonymous: I'm suppose to get a text when it is on its way to be direct deposited..just the last two years i always got the text after it had already been in the bank. Last year i had a date..this year just says 21 days or before. I just calle the hotline and all it says is.being processed..just like last two years and it.always was in the bank even.when it says it.was still being processed. Lol i just hate not knowing..drives me nuts.

In a post the other day people already had there state back..but i live in a state.that.we don't pay state taxes in so only.federal.

Quoting Anonymous: Mine was accepted on the 3rd. It says to wait 72hrs after being accepted to do 'where's my refund' or it wouldn't work...i haven't bothered to check it. Figured they would email me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)