Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about selling drugs -edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
Ok I'll first say I WOULD NEVER DO THIS...

But I do want to know something.. My husband made an offhanded comment when we were talking talking about my pain meds. Also we were watching a show where a kid was selling.

It get me thinking.. I know many people actually do do this and no judgement here.. But how would the average person know how to even start? How so you find buyers? And with that say you wanted to try illegal drugs.. How do you find them?

I know this is a weird question but I really would like to know!! It's just for information sake not in order to start a side business.

-** and before it's asked.. I have a Chronic serious medical condition that I am on many perceptions for including pain management. I have never abused them, asked for more or sold them.. I have been in them for 7 years and will be for the rest of my life..unfortunately.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AZHOTMOM
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Most people that sell drugs hang out with not the best people so they do not have to look far for buyers cause they already know them. Then those people talk to others and word gets around.

..A5HL3Y..
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:14 PM
No idea. I'm sure you could google it lol
TurtleMomma82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Drugs are bad mmmmm'k?

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know...I've always wondered too. My 16 yo says the pharmaceutical business is booming at his high school. Maybe start there?
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Obviously you would do this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:17 PM
It's easy to buy and sell.... I have easily found pot percs vics adderal and other drugs..... basically if you need it you will find it and then you tend to go back to the same dealer and if they don't have something they probably know someone who does.... as weird as it sounds it's kinda a community.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:18 PM
I know drugs are bad.. I would never give them to someone.. I wouldn't even give one to my husband unless he had his own prescription.. And if I didn't need them to live (and I knew that sounds kinda wrong without my whole medical history having nothing to do with addiction) I wouldn't take them.

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Drugs are bad mmmmm'k?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Wth?!?! O.P. please don't start there! The money is not worth the risk of getting caught or dealing with drug fiends.

Quoting almondpigeon: I don't know...I've always wondered too. My 16 yo says the pharmaceutical business is booming at his high school. Maybe start there?

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Oh, yeah, like I was serious :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Wth?!?! O.P. please don't start there! The money is not worth the risk of getting caught or dealing with drug fiends.

Quoting almondpigeon: I don't know...I've always wondered too. My 16 yo says the pharmaceutical business is booming at his high school. Maybe start there?

TurtleMomma82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, oh mama sorry I know.  I wasn't trying to bash, was just being silly.

Quoting Anonymous: I know drugs are bad.. I would never give them to someone.. I wouldn't even give one to my husband unless he had his own prescription.. And if I didn't need them to live (and I knew that sounds kinda wrong without my whole medical history having nothing to do with addiction) I wouldn't take them.

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Drugs are bad mmmmm'k?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)