Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm horrible!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
I'm a horrible pregnant person *sad face* i drink soda, drink juice, drink milk, and hardly drink water, it makes me puke :( none of my soda is caf free, I eat lunch meat, I do heat tho, I eat hot dogs, veggies, chicken, pizza, junk food, no fruit, fruit makes me cringe. I shower in hot water I don't sleep much, I have sex hmmm trying to think of everything else. But this all means my baby is going to autistic going to be sickly going to be deformed and delayed according to my inlaws..my baby is doomed to. Have issues my husband is 18 years older and I'm "anorexic " so I'm a horrible pregnant woman. Also my baby is going to come out tied in a knot since I reach with my hands over my head. Sigh** 6 more weeks until our princess is here...
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:31 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:31 PM
Bump
ewild
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:32 PM

lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:33 PM
I'm surprised I didn't hear how the mercury in the CALIfORNIA sushi roll I had the other night wouldn't make my baby come out with 3 heads . Lol

Quoting ewild:

lol

ewild
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:35 PM

anyone who tells you the followed those 100% of the time while pregnat is more that likely lying

mamalynnsmith
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Ok, sounds like a little too much caffeine. No seriously you in laws need to mind their own business. If my mother in law would have had her way i would not have nursed my boys and differently not for two years like i did. Thank God she is in fl. And we are in mi. I love my in laws but they do not know everything. I would take what your in laws say with a gran of salt and just let it pass

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:38 PM
I'm glad this isn't my first baby or I would be pretty freaked out. I'm sorry I can't drink water that I literally throw up when I do. And I'm sorry fruit is acidic and makes me have ranging heart burn!! I drink plenty of juice and a little bit of soda . I even force myself to have a water here and there.. I ate a lot better and drank lots of water with my first child, but I guess this baby is different

Quoting ewild:

anyone who tells you the followed those 100% of the time while pregnat is more that likely lying

pinkdaisy8864
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:40 PM

When I was pregnant I ate a can of tuna thinking that I was doing something good. I told my friends and they all gasped at me. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:41 PM
I don't drink a lot of caffiene I have a few sips of my husbands can when he has one or two. And then I just drink apple juice, milk, white grape. I just don't drink a lot of water. I love my inlaws to but their to concerned about what I am eating they do not want an autistic grand child ..

Quoting mamalynnsmith:

Ok, sounds like a little too much caffeine. No seriously you in laws need to mind their own business. If my mother in law would have had her way i would not have nursed my boys and differently not for two years like i did. Thank God she is in fl. And we are in mi. I love my in laws but they do not know everything. I would take what your in laws say with a gran of salt and just let it pass

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Lol did your baby come out with 2+ heads due to all the mercury??

Quoting pinkdaisy8864:

When I was pregnant I ate a can of tuna thinking that I was doing something good. I told my friends and they all gasped at me. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)