Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I kind of want to find something.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
So me and my boyfriend have been together 3 years. In the begining it was a bit rough going back and fourth with his ex and so on. So still til this day I have trust issues, he has been doing everything possible to gain my trust back. But, I still don't trust him all the way so, today I was texting him and he's on break and all of a sudden he just stopped. So when he comes home I'm going to ask for his phone, and the passwords to his social networks. I know you don't have anything without trust so I secretly hope I find something so I can have a reason to leave, because not trusting is not enough for him. I've tried to leave before because I didn't trust him. It sucks because I do love him but, honestly I don't know if ill ever be able to trust him again. What do you ladies think?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:34 PM
2 moms liked this

That you need to seek therapy or counseling to address your trust issues which right now will only serve to hamper your ability to form genuine connections with people until you address it head-on.

There are online support groups in case your first reaction is to say "I can't afford it/there isn't one in my area."

Please consider this. Good luck.

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
What owl said. Good luck.
J.M.O.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

You don't need 'a reason'. The lack of trust is a major one. Cheating is a complete deal breaker for me, I would've been gone a long time ago. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughters dad cheated on me my whole pregnancy on the internet getting naked pictures , fantasy life kind of stuff. I cried so much ... I grew to feel he only wanted my daughter not me... When he finally decided he wanted to act like a grown up I was completely over him. I still care for him I will always be fond of him because I did truly love him but therapy ,counseling and the passwords to everything couldn't make me feel like he had ever truly loved me... I felt he loved me because I stuck around not something I could settle for
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:21 PM
I really feel I need therapy! I was going before. But, he said that's for white people. No offense to anyone. I should have stayed going. What I just realized the other day is that he has been controling me. Thank you for the advice. & luck.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

That you need to seek therapy or counseling to address your trust issues which right now will only serve to hamper your ability to form genuine connections with people until you address it head-on.

There are online support groups in case your first reaction is to say "I can't afford it/there isn't one in my area."

Please consider this. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Thank you.

Quoting olliesmommy2: What owl said. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:26 PM
I know. I just wanted to give it a try. We have two kids and I thought maybe I could learn to trust him. I see now I can't!

Quoting J.M.O.:

You don't need 'a reason'. The lack of trust is a major one. Cheating is a complete deal breaker for me, I would've been gone a long time ago. 

AZHOTMOM
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Well you need to leave and he sounds like an idiot. Therapy only for white people, geez.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I think this relationship is doomed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:33 PM
This is exactly how I feel! He has done so much to me and now I feel like he's jus here because he owes me something or the kids. I honestly don't believe counseling or anything would help me either.

Quoting Anonymous: My daughters dad cheated on me my whole pregnancy on the internet getting naked pictures , fantasy life kind of stuff. I cried so much ... I grew to feel he only wanted my daughter not me... When he finally decided he wanted to act like a grown up I was completely over him. I still care for him I will always be fond of him because I did truly love him but therapy ,counseling and the passwords to everything couldn't make me feel like he had ever truly loved me... I felt he loved me because I stuck around not something I could settle for
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)