Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My friend will be on CNN with Nancy Grace!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM
J3
  • 7 Replies

His wife just told me that he will be on in an hour or so with Nancy Grace!  So excited for him.  He is a lawyer that has been on local media about a case that is big right now.  I have no idea what it is about as I have not been following it.  Excited for him though!

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Fulgent.Drinker
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:51 PM

HA! That bitch will turn off his mic if he doesn't say what she wants to hear.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome
hopeym23
by J3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM

I know, right?  This should be interesting.

Quoting Fulgent.Drinker:

HA! That bitch will turn off his mic if he doesn't say what she wants to hear.

Alison_C
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Omg, I would pay him to punch her in the face
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopeym23
by J3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:53 PM

LOL  I'm just excited that he is getting national attention.  He works really hard and they just had their 4th baby and first daughter!

Quoting Alison_C: Omg, I would pay him to punch her in the face

Fulgent.Drinker
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I can't stand her. I despise her so much so I will yell at her/the TV when she's spouting rhetoric and once forgot what I was holding and threw a damn remote right into a new 50inch flat screen TV.   Damn thing embedded into it. LMAO    I had to block that channel for a long while, though my children were impressed with my aim. ( it hit her right between the eyes on the screen)

ETA   It's one of the few times (as in 3 times) ever my children have seem me lose control of my temper.  They have yet to let me live it down.  I have a case of those foamy TV bricks now because of them. LOL

hopeym23
by J3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:56 PM

LOL  That is great!  I used to like her wayyyyy back in the day.  Now...not so much!

Quoting Fulgent.Drinker:

I can't stand her. I despise her so much so I will yell at her/the TV when she's spouting rhetoric and once forgot what I was holding and threw a damn remote right into a new 50inch flat screen TV.   Damn thing embedded into it. LMAO    I had to block that channel for a long while, though my children were impressed with my aim. ( it hit her right between the eyes on the screen)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)