Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rude a** b****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 92 Replies
1 mom liked this

That's me:)

So the adt guy is at my house.  Before I thought I started to open the door, moved the doorknob, and realized by looking out the peephole who it was.  I let go of the doorknob and ran back downstairs lol.  The guy knows I am here because I started to open the door but didn't.  He's been out there for 20 minutes lol. Can you call the cops on a solicitor?  Because this guy is persistent.

And, ftr, I know it was rude to not answer. I don't care. I am so sick of the damn soliciting.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:50 PM

BUMP!

Hellzonwheelz
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:51 PM

i would at least give him a warning that if he didn't get off my property that i would be contacting the police lol

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Just tell him to go away. I shut the door in solicitor's faces all the time. I know it's rude, but they're rude too by just showing up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Just open the door and say leave.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess I could have.  I just thought..I don't want to talk to anyone today.  I am so not a social person.

Quoting Hellzonwheelz:

i would at least give him a warning that if he didn't get off my property that i would be contacting the police lol

AZHOTMOM
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Just open the door and say no thanks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting almondpigeon: Just tell him to go away. I shut the door in solicitor's faces all the time. I know it's rude, but they're rude too by just showing up

He left but he's at the neighbors lol

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Scream that you're not interested through the door.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:53 PM
4 moms liked this

Grab something you don't like, a magazine, or whatever, and open the door.  Before he can say anything, try to sell him whatever is in your hand.  Don't let him get a word in edgewise.  After he leaves, call the company to complain that he wasn't buying what you were selling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Quoting KendallsMommee: Scream that you're not interested through the door.

I can see his car in the neighbor's driveway. I wonder if he'll come back after this is over.  Because we are the only two houses on my street.  Seems like kind of a waste to stop for 2 houses.  If he comes back, I will certainly do that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)