Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I late on this video or what, because wow... (Warning Language)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 111 Replies

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't make it past the first two minutes. One stream of cuss words out of that kid and I was done. What the hell? I would have been eating my teeth had I even dared to speak to a adult like that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:38 PM
I didn't watch it all because as soon as my phone started playing something, my dd was trying to see it. That child does not act neurotypical. Is there a back story to this?
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Ors the kids have mental delays?
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:41 PM
4 moms liked this

She needs to learn how to safely restrain the child.  Either he or she is going to get injured that way

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
You better believe it! And the top layer of my ass would have been fried straight off, too.

Quoting sheramom4:

I didn't make it past the first two minutes. One stream of cuss words out of that kid and I was done. What the hell? I would have been eating my teeth had I even dared to speak to a adult like that. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmiJanell
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Pathetic... she doesn't have a clue she and has no control over the situation... why do people let their children get that way? 

catcameback
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Does he have special needs?  She stayed calm, put him in a restraint.  Unfortunately this sort of melt down is not uncommon for kids with sn.  The only thing I would do differently would be to engage him more.  She isn't talking to him and telling him "no, we don't act this way.  Calm words make calm bodies" ect.  

I won't judge without knowing the whole story, I have a son with autism.

catcameback
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:02 PM

He can as well.  

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

She needs to learn how to safely restrain the child.  Either he or she is going to get injured that way

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:03 PM

If my son EVER thought it was ok to act this way he would be suffering HUGE consequences. Holy shit. he needs to just leave.

Photo: -Randi.

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

So let's see. Mom is dressed all cute, and really more for looks than function. Child is overweight, and kept looking slovenly. Instead of acting like a parent and using discipline, she whines and yells "Stahp!", like an older sibling. When the child is clearly begging for one on one attention and bounderies, she gets up and walks off an ignores him.  All while filming him and shooting looks at the camera as though to say, "See what I have to deal with?!"

Gee, I can't understand how in the world he has gotten so out of control.

Before anyone snipes about it, I am not saying a mom can't look nice. I am actually a stickler for not leaving the house looking less than your best. However, she knows that she has a child that is prone to behave this way, and she knows that she can barely handle him. So he choice in footwear seems a bit foolish. Especially when he probably would have calmed down much quicker if she had picked him up and taken him somewhere secluded and quiet, and helped him calm down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)