Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nutella and ice cream......

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:56 PM
  • 18 Replies

My guilty pleasure today. It's cold....cloudy, and raining, mixed with snow and sleet.

So what am I doing? Curled up on the couch, with my laptop, and big old bowl of vanilla ice cream with Nutella mixed in. DD isn't due in from school for another hour, so I'm just vegging out in front of the TV, checking out CM.

What are you ladies doing today?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:57 PM
I have never had it. I am going to the hospital to get some scans done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firespurity
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:58 PM
It's the devil's temptation! Thanks for reminding me about the irresistible nutella in my Kitchen.
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:58 PM
I'm cleaning my kitchen. And browsing Cafemom in between.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xredstarsx
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Ooh Nutella. I forgot I had some! Now I wish I had ice cream.
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:00 PM

I make Nutella ice cream. It's a family favorite, everyone asks me to make it all the time :)

No vegging out for me today, damn it! I went to breakfast with my mom, just got back, I'm making this week's budget and grocery list and once my boys come from school in an hour, I have to take them to Tae Kwon Do.

Alchemist_Momma
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Sorry!!! I just remembered that I had some hidden in the bread box, and saw the ice cream in the freezer.

Quoting firespurity: It's the devil's temptation! Thanks for reminding me about the irresistible nutella in my Kitchen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:01 PM

That sounds so yummy,I have major pms today and am craving something sweet, not that I need an excuse to eat Nutella.

mollyk124
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:02 PM
I'm waiting at the dentist office for my 2 youngest's appointments. Then errands, then baseball, then church. I love melted PB on vanilla ice cream.
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Three mystery shops and physical therapy
Alchemist_Momma
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:02 PM

How do you make yours? I just mix mine together in a blender for a few seconds.

Quoting momto2boys973:

I make Nutella ice cream. It's a family favorite, everyone asks me to make it all the time :)

No vegging out for me today, damn it! I went to breakfast with my mom, just got back, I'm making this week's budget and grocery list and once my boys come from school in an hour, I have to take them to Tae Kwon Do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)