Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHERE WERE YOU!?!?!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

I am so frustrated with my ex boyfriend.

We were together for 6 years and have a 1 and 1/2 year old.

Up out of the blue the day before yesterday he says that while I was at work, he packed up his things and is staying with his friend Joey, and that he is breaking up with me.

But before he left he put his hand on my shoulder and said; "I'm here for you."

BITCH...WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER!?

He was a great boyfriend in the beginning, and then once I got pregnant he went downhill, became controlling and emotionally abusive. I wanted to leave him when I gave birthS but he stayed at home while I worked, he was a good father, when he was around.

But most of the time was off doing something with his friends.

I just didn't know what to say at that point. After he left, I was just kind of numb...I pulled myself together when I went to pick up my son from my sisters. I told her what had happened and she was shocked but not suprised.

She told me that he was harldy really there for me anyway, and this way, with him out of the picture I can focus more on my son, myself and my work. She says it's a blessing.

I just couldn't BELIEVE it.

After all the shit he has put me through...has the nerve to break up with me and TELL ME HE IS THERE FOR ME!?

I am just beyond words...but I'm listening to my sisters advice and looking at it like a blessing.

I'm happy with him out of my life, just couldn't believe he would say something like that to me.

*Rant over*

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:09 PM
Sounds like he did you a favor. Hopefully he will continue to be a good father and eventually you'll find someone worth your time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)