Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

somthing not right

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
well now 6months pregnant feel great only problem is my hip now according to the doctors and midwife taking paracetamol (pain killer) hot bath and walking should help it doesnt somtimes it feels like my leg will give way or i get stuck in bath as my hip just locks up or i cant stand. Somtimes i think its broken the pain it causes is .unreal the presure as well i cant describe it. I cant sleep at night . I dont know what else to do poor partner has to sleep in the living room or hes to tired to work to me thats not faire.
Anyone had this and could tell me what they did to help ease the pain thanks xxx
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:35 PM
Chiropractor?
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:38 PM

I had something similar, but after childbirth. It felt like my hips, but it was actually the cartilage in my pelvis. It's called osteitis pubus, an inflammation of the cartilage. Oftentimes it's considered a sports injury, but can also be caused by childbearing. 

Not saying this is what you have, but it took months of visitinn an orthopedist and getting physical therapy for them to figure it out, lol. 

torilee03
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:39 PM
A good maternity belt might take some of the weight off your hip and ease some pain. GL momma!
almburr
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Pillow between legs when sleeping, chiropractor, massage therapy.
gemals92
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:47 PM
thanks felt like a huge wimp the last time i spoke to them crying still got told the same thing wanted to scream at her...making me moody more than normal ha i have booked to see a chiropractor.
To me its not normal i got stuck on the floor for an hour till a friend rushed thro to help me up i couldnt move...i want to stay active but this puts me off xx
FlutterbyMom3
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:48 PM

This. 

They can realign you. 

Quoting peanutsmommy1: Chiropractor?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)