Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband is cheating, help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

I feel like my whole world is ending.  A few weeks ago, my husband admitted to having an emotional affair.  We decided to stay together and fix our marriage.  This past Friday I discovered a unknown phone number in his call log, so I called it back and the lady answered!   Ugh,  My husband had me believing that he started communicating with her again because she wouldn't stop calling his work.  So, I decided to dig deeper and I discovered she is only 17, my husband is 27 with 4 kids. I'm absolutely devastated.  I called her before I knew how old she was and she had no clue about us.  I can't believe the man I married would be capable of this.  What should I do??  He gets off at 5 and I'm not sure how I'm going to face him.  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:39 PM
My world wouldn't end if Dh did that....but once I found out she was 17?? Shit would hit the fan and I may or may not call him a f**king pig.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:39 PM
3 moms liked this
Get divorce papers started. Change the locks. Pack his stuff and put it outside. If he wants some 17yo, then he has no business coming home. Tell him the next time you see him will be to sign the divorce papers.

ETA, I'd call the police and/or her parents too. That's rather inappropriate. She IS underage. Unless the age of consent is younger in your state.
invisibleme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:41 PM

I'd have called her parents if that was my DH. That is way beyond cheating on me.

Kayjacemom
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:42 PM
She's under age call her parents
SoInLove515
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:43 PM
I would save any evidence you have of him cheating. Like text messages, phone bills. Everything. Call a lawyer and file for divorce. I know it hurts. But 17!? I couldn't be with a cheating pig like that. You CAN be happy without him. (((hugs)))
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:44 PM

I already did, that's how I discovered her age.  =(

Quoting invisibleme:

I'd have called her parents if that was my DH. That is way beyond cheating on me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:45 PM

I plan on leaving, I just don't know how.  I haven't worked in 7 years, I have no way of supporting my kids without his income.   

Quoting SoInLove515: I would save any evidence you have of him cheating. Like text messages, phone bills. Everything. Call a lawyer and file for divorce. I know it hurts. But 17!? I couldn't be with a cheating pig like that. You CAN be happy without him. (((hugs)))

J.M.O.
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Not sure? How about with a big FUCK YOU & new locks on the door? Also keep everything for the courts. I'd try to find her parents & see how they feel about the relationship. Your husband is gross!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:47 PM

There is nothing wrong with him calling and texting with her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I disagree

Quoting Anonymous:

There is nothing wrong with him calling and texting with her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN