Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

16 yo ds and lying need so e advice

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:42 PM
  • 0 Replies

My 16 yo ds texted me today and said some kid threw his backpack across the room and his tablet broke. They are allowed phones and tablets in the classrooms, so there wasn't anything wrong there. So I call the school and ask if they can investigate because I was going to file a police report.

So, about and hour later the principal returned my call. Apparently, my son lied about what happened. Apparently he and a friend were playing around on the bus, my sond phone dropped and when he was looking for the back a friend threw his backpack to another friend who dropped it. When it dropped his tablet must have broke. 

So now I am even more angry and disappointed. I looked like the ass to the principal and he lied about it. He even took the cover off the tablet. So for now he is only allowed to have his phone for school and to call us after baseball. He wile hand his phone over the second he walks in the door. He has lost his Xbox privalages as well. I feel this isn't punishment enough for having no regards to his property and for not only lying to me but the principal.

So, do you think it's enough or should I do more? If so what else? My older girls where always so good and never got into any kind of trouble. Lol oh and btw he just got this tablet for Christmas.

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)