Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love breastfeeding!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:57 PM
  • 38 Replies
I look down at my two month old munchin out and it makes me so happy! It can be a pain when she does nothing but nurse all day and the first couple weeks were hell but I'm so glad I stuck it out! It's just an amazing feeling for me. My older two were both mostly formula fed. Both lasted about a week. She does get some formula usually just at night but I love knowing I'm providing her food most of the day.
Don't get me wrong I have nothing against formula feeding and believe it's up to the mama what she wants to do. But I will help anyone to do the research and figure out if it's right for her. My opinion is they should give it a try at least for a few days before deciding but I won't force that opinion on anyone.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzanneyea
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Get back to me when you have been doing it for 22 months, lol.

UncertainHopefl
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'vebeen doing it for 2 years now :)

Well...almost. She turns 2 in 3 days!!!!

Quoting suzanneyea:

meaganmac
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Good for you guys! My first 2 didn't breastfeed long (3 months for the first, 6 months for the second) but my goal with #3 (due in April) is at least 2 years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:01 PM
That's great! Two months is a milestone a lot of mamas don't make it to. Congrats :-)
Cassie2115
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:02 PM
I would love to make it that dar! Not sure hubby will go for that - he's getting jealous lol.

Quoting suzanneyea:

FlutterbyMom3
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Mine wouldn't latch. No matter what I tried. I had a consultant too and she couldn't help. I pumped while I could. At least I tried.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:03 PM
DD will be 3 this Spring. I kinda wish she'd quit already. I think we've done well enough. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:04 PM
My son was like that. He'd take it from a bottle. But wouldn't latch. My supply lasted 3 months.

Quoting FlutterbyMom3: Mine wouldn't latch. No matter what I tried. I had a consultant too and she couldn't help. I pumped while I could. At least I tried.
Cassie2115
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Thanks :) I'm trying everything possible to keep going as long as I can! I almost gave up multiple times but kept at it.

Quoting Anonymous: That's great! Two months is a milestone a lot of mamas don't make it to. Congrats :-)
Cassie2115
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Thanks :) I'm trying everything possible to keep going as long as I can! I almost gave up multiple times but kept at it.

Quoting Anonymous: That's great! Two months is a milestone a lot of mamas don't make it to. Congrats :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)