Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ebates?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Has anyone used it and had a problem?

I used it to shop at old navy and now there is 2 charges to my account and only one of them adds up to my total when I purchased? Do I call my bank, or old navy or what?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Call the bank first. They'll tell you what you need to do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Thanks. :)

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Call the bank first. They'll tell you what you need to do.

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:11 PM
I use it all the time.. never had a problem.

Call the bank
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:13 PM
Ok thanks. Glad to know you e never had a problem!

Quoting thefiregoddess: I use it all the time.. never had a problem.

Call the bank
dorfmama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:14 PM
I use it all the time too & have never had a problem. Hope you can get it straightened out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Thanks. I called old navy and they said because 2 of my items are back ordered the extra charge will be dropped once the items ship? Weird!!

I've never had back ordered items from them before so I've never noticed them doing this before. It's sketchy as hell in my opinion and will be rethinking shopping on line with them any more. Because the 2nd charge is more than my total my bank just sees that as a purchase and deducts it from our total. :-/ wasn't expecting an almost $100 hold on a $50 purchase! So it looks like I spent $150! It's messing up my budget right now!

Quoting dorfmama: I use it all the time too & have never had a problem. Hope you can get it straightened out!
dorfmama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:03 PM
That's crazy! You shouldn't be charged at all until they ship the items. I'd be complaining like crazy!

Quoting Anonymous: Thanks. I called old navy and they said because 2 of my items are back ordered the extra charge will be dropped once the items ship? Weird!!

I've never had back ordered items from them before so I've never noticed them doing this before. It's sketchy as hell in my opinion and will be rethinking shopping on line with them any more. Because the 2nd charge is more than my total my bank just sees that as a purchase and deducts it from our total. :-/ wasn't expecting an almost $100 hold on a $50 purchase! So it looks like I spent $150! It's messing up my budget right now!

Quoting dorfmama: I use it all the time too & have never had a problem. Hope you can get it straightened out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Well 4 of my items shipped. So?? Ugh I'm such a push over! I don't know. If that second charge isn't gone soon I'll think about maybe putting on my big kid shoes. Lol

Quoting dorfmama: That's crazy! You shouldn't be charged at all until they ship the items. I'd be complaining like crazy!

Quoting Anonymous: Thanks. I called old navy and they said because 2 of my items are back ordered the extra charge will be dropped once the items ship? Weird!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)