Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The house can be thrashed!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I'm done being the only one to clean and do everything around the house. They want things done and washed, they can help!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Good luck. I've never been successful going on strike. I'm doing a complete over haul on the way this house is run. Dh is on board. The kids will have set tasks to do and will exhibit certain behaviors in order to earn time on the things they like.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:59 PM
I've tried that. I have taken their toys, Xbox and Wii away from them. They still don't do anything. Its not even just the kids. It's my husband too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Good luck. I've never been successful going on strike. I'm doing a complete over haul on the way this house is run. Dh is on board. The kids will have set tasks to do and will exhibit certain behaviors in order to earn time on the things they like.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:16 PM

That sucks. Chances are they are watching dad. You know what I mean. Taking things away doesn't work with my kids , but having them earn seems to work much better. I'm working with my older sons councelor on this new plan.

Quoting Anonymous: I've tried that. I have taken their toys, Xbox and Wii away from them. They still don't do anything. Its not even just the kids. It's my husband too.

Quoting Anonymous:

LadyVoldemort
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Every house needs a good thrashing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)