Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did anyone get their tax money back today?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

Just curious.  I saw some deposit dates as early as the 5th but haven't seen any confirmations that any actually went through.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawnjohnson5
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:19 PM
No, mine is supposed to be tomorrow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Yeah. I got yours too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:21 PM

We haven't even filed yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Ok. 

Quoting Anonymous: Yeah. I got yours too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:31 PM
No..i think they will start tomorrow. I filed in early january and people that have filed.3 days ago are getting theirs tomorrow. I know it's random or whatever but you would think i would have a.date but it's still being processed. I did see someone say they got their.state..but in my state we don't have state tax so i only wait.for federal. I did get a text saying it was accepted and would be.in the bank within 21 days.
kiwiskiwi29
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Nope. I barely just filed yesterday. I have a ways to go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:33 PM
Yeah I don't get that part. We filled the 12th and its still processing and was accepted the 28th. Who knows anymore.

Quoting Anonymous: No..i think they will start tomorrow. I filed in early january and people that have filed.3 days ago are getting theirs tomorrow. I know it's random or whatever but you would think i would have a.date but it's still being processed. I did see someone say they got their.state..but in my state we don't have state tax so i only wait.for federal. I did get a text saying it was accepted and would be.in the bank within 21 days.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:33 PM

I don't have a date yet either and it is very annoying.  Last year I never got a date though, it just showed up in my account on the first deposit date.  That is what I am hoping for.

Quoting Anonymous: No..i think they will start tomorrow. I filed in early january and people that have filed.3 days ago are getting theirs tomorrow. I know it's random or whatever but you would think i would have a.date but it's still being processed. I did see someone say they got their.state..but in my state we don't have state tax so i only wait.for federal. I did get a text saying it was accepted and would be.in the bank within 21 days.

smurfy88
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:35 PM
Nope, we filed the 31st and it was accepted the same day but still hasn't been approved.
cyork2
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:35 PM
did you use h&r block. We are stuck in limbo too...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)