Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm dating a teen

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 150 Replies
2 moms liked this
I am 30 and dating an 18 year old. I have in the past gone for the "bad boy" considerably older than me and gotten nothing but heartache. By pyre accident I met an 18 year old guy. He is not a "bad boy" he is everything a man should be. He went to college in high school and has a great job. He treats me like a queen and I do the same for him. I love him dearly and we also live together. I get alot of flak for it but we don't care. :)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Cougar... rawr
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:42 PM
9 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous: I am 30 and dating an 18 year old. I have in the past gone for the "bad boy" considerably older than me and gotten nothing but heartache. By pyre accident I met an 18 year old guy. He is not a "bad boy" he is everything a man should be. He went to college in high school and has a great job. He treats me like a queen and I do the same for him. I love him dearly and we also live together. I get alot of flak for it but we don't care. :)

LOL!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:42 PM
Lol he tells me I'm not old enough to be a cougar. He calls me his milf jokingly

Quoting TiffanyRose06: Cougar... rawr

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Yuck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeppermintyTea
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Well good luck with that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:43 PM
9 moms liked this
He's so smart that he finished college while still in hs... and he's dating a 30 yr old who can't spell.

Uh-huh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Well clearly you have lousy picks when it comes to men if you find a teenager to be everything you expect in a man.

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:44 PM
3 moms liked this
If you dated my 18 year old, I would throat punch you.

No I don't have an 18 yo yet but I will have one day soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:45 PM
By this I mean he is everything the others weren't even though they were so much older.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Quoting Anonymous: I am 30 and dating an 18 year old. I have in the past gone for the "bad boy" considerably older than me and gotten nothing but heartache. By pyre accident I met an 18 year old guy. He is not a "bad boy" he is everything a man should be. He went to college in high school and has a great job. He treats me like a queen and I do the same for him. I love him dearly and we also live together. I get alot of flak for it but we don't care. :)

LOL!!!

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Eww
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)