Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I caught them with no pants on in the bedroom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

I posted a few weeks ago about my friends daughter who happens to be my 5 year old daughters best friend. I had found out her moms "friend" exposed himself to her. My friend said her daughter did not report any actual activies but its been a worry in my mind since I found out.

Today I went into my daughters bedroom to ask them to stop jumping on her bed (I have a small house and I know when they are doing it because my whole house shakes) Well when I went into the room they both had their pants and underwear off and my 2 year old had stripped her diaper off as well.

I told them imediately that it is not appropriate and that we will not be having any "naked parties" in my house (thats what they both said they were doing, having a naked party)

Im not going to lie, Im freaking out. My daughter is usually very shy about her "privates" and even makes me turn around when I have to acompany her in a public restroom. Im also very worried because yesterday my 2 year old tried putting her paccifier into her vagina. Shes got special needs and is behind cognitivly so I know she has no idea what she is doing but Im starting to worry she could have been coached or someone may have put it there and thats where she got the idea to do it again. Or should could just be doing normal 2 year old stuff too.

I asked my 5 year old if her friend touched her "privates" and she said no. I told her again that what was going on was inapropriate and not ok and she seems to understand. However I have no idea what to do now. Do I talk to her friends mom? Her and I are sort of close but she intimidates me a bit and I dont really want to start something with her but I feel very worried about her daughter too. I really like this little girl, Yeah she has an attitude like her mom does but shes still a nice little girl and my daugthers only friend close to our house.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bethpelle
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Whoa back up! An adult exposed himself to your daughters friend? Where are the cops??!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:04 PM

I have no idea, She said he was in jail on an ulrealated charge. She found out about it a few weeks ago but it happened before christmas.

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with this. No one called the police?!?

Quoting bethpelle: Whoa back up! An adult exposed himself to your daughters friend? Where are the cops??!

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be at her front door demanding some information no matter how much she "intimidated" me. WTF?!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no idea, She said he was in jail on an ulrealated charge. She found out about it a few weeks ago but it happened before christmas.

FlutterbyMom3
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Oh wow... Yea, I'd definitely be talking to her mother. If she wants to dismiss it, I wouldn't let the kids hang out around together anymore. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:07 PM
I feel like this post is recycled from last week.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:12 PM

I swear on my grandmothers grave I wasnt even on last week, Havent been on since I posted about that. Shes not home which is the only reason why Im not over there but I have sent her a few texts and have gotten no responses. Do I call the cops myself? Her background is crazy, her ex hubby was abusive, the kids saw him do some really bad things to her. Shes got 3 older teen sibblings.

Quoting Anonymous: I feel like this post is recycled from last week.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Why didn't you ask more questions????? I would of been there in 5 seconds questioning her about it. I would not have been ok with her just letting it go so carelessly. WTF your child could have been molested and afraid to tell you. The police should have been involved the second you found out about it. This is why so many children and molested/raped and the molester gets away with it. Who's to say the kids mom had no say in what was happening. That's a bullshit excuse for you to say she intimidates you. That's your fucking child grow a back bone. SMFH
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:15 PM
I don't think the cops can help you. Much as I hate cps, I think calling them is the right course of action.

Quoting Anonymous:

I swear on my grandmothers grave I wasnt even on last week, Havent been on since I posted about that. Shes not home which is the only reason why Im not over there but I have sent her a few texts and have gotten no responses. Do I call the cops myself? Her background is crazy, her ex hubby was abusive, the kids saw him do some really bad things to her. Shes got 3 older teen sibblings.

Quoting Anonymous: I feel like this post is recycled from last week.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:18 PM

She dosent intimidate me enought to ignore it but I have no proff anything was done directly to my child by her. I asked and she said no. I cant go beat down the door when shes not home unless I want to go to jail. I also like I said have no proof that anything was done to my kids but I sure as hell know now that my radar is screaming something is fishy. Is it worth having my child looked at? Is it worth putting her through that trauma of an exam if it was nothing? What the hell do I do from here other than demading answers from her mom. I dont know much more about what happened other than her friend said he just exposed himself and that was it.

Quoting Anonymous: Why didn't you ask more questions????? I would of been there in 5 seconds questioning her about it. I would not have been ok with her just letting it go so carelessly. WTF your child could have been molested and afraid to tell you. The police should have been involved the second you found out about it. This is why so many children and molested/raped and the molester gets away with it. Who's to say the kids mom had no say in what was happening. That's a bullshit excuse for you to say she intimidates you. That's your fucking child grow a back bone. SMFH

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)