Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your rottenly behaved child is your fault

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

no one elses...how many times are you going to 'ask' your child to stop doing that, stop that noise, etc, etc??  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Blah blah blah... Bad parents bc they don't make them stop. But bad parents when they spank or do time out. Next...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Why do you have so much time to care what others do?
PoisonEyeV
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Tabasco sauce in a spray bottle. Starting new trends. Trends of the 21st century! WOO!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Or.... I love this one.....my snowflake is SN. He has anger issues and throws fits in school.
No...that's just spoiled because you never told him no
bcoll
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:40 PM

I oohed and aahed over a spray bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide yesterday. It's the little things...lol

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Tabasco sauce in a spray bottle. Starting new trends. Trends of the 21st century! WOO!

Ms_mom_81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:42 PM

in their eyeballs!

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Yeah. I was just out the other day. There was a kid screaming and knocking shit off the shelves. His mom was just like "Please stop." and then a few aisles down there's a little girl throwing herself on the floor over play doh...and her mom was like "I said in the car...please stop." Bitch put the play doh back, fuck her temper tantrum.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:50 PM

There was this one kid aobut 10 yrs old,  in the grocery store, bouncing a basketball thru the place, running into customers, up and down the aisles, and his mother was totally oblivious..

PoisonEyeV
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:55 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Quoting Ms_mom_81:

in their eyeballs!

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:03 PM

that's what this one kid in the store needed, for sure.... he was about 10 yrs old,  in the grocery store, bouncing a basketball thru the place, running into customers, up and down the aisles, and his mother was totally oblivious.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Quoting Ms_mom_81:

in their eyeballs!

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)