Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dd had surgery today, question....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

Mobile Photo

She has to wear this little device for 1 week to protect her ear. They used a double sided sticky piece of foam on the band that goes across her forehead. It's a small square piece. I asked them for extras in case it wouldn't keep sticking well. They said it would keep sticking. We are already haveing issues with it sticking. Like the stickiness is wearing off.

I don't want to go back to the hospital she had her surgery to ask for more because it's a 2 and 1/2 hour drive. So does anyone know where I can buy these thing at?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:41 PM

drug store ?

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

i would just go to walgreens or CVS and get medical tape and tape the hell out of it...

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:42 PM

also they make double sided tape that spongy. Its not as big but if you cut two pieces they would probably be same size as whats on her forehead. I get it at Walmart.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:43 PM
I'm afraid if I use tape it's going to have to tape on her hair and pull it and hurt her

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

i would just go to walgreens or CVS and get medical tape and tape the hell out of it...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:44 PM
What department do you get it in.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

also they make double sided tape that spongy. Its not as big but if you cut two pieces they would probably be same size as whats on her forehead. I get it at Walmart.

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:44 PM

keep her hair back as tight as you can, and use that paper tape. it wont hurt that much..

Quoting Anonymous: I'm afraid if I use tape it's going to have to tape on her hair and pull it and hurt her

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:46 PM
Ok, I'll give that a try.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

keep her hair back as tight as you can, and use that paper tape. it wont hurt that much..

Quoting Anonymous: I'm afraid if I use tape it's going to have to tape on her hair and pull it and hurt her

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Quoting Anonymous: What department do you get it in.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

hardware  its calling Mounting Tape.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Thanks

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Thanks

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

welcome you have 1 cute little princess. Looks like the breezed through the surgery and is doing great.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)